FORUM POLICE re PST thread -

Exactly time place for everything. I don't know if they are a sponsor of pay for ads to help keep this site funded but that thread was the wrong place to talk about the problem. I would like to see what the problem was but it should have been a new thread. However the member should be told why and how to correct. If that was done I think it was ok.

If I recall correctly he has bitched about his PST issues on here a couple of times. Same stuff he rehashed a couple days ago.

If I recall correctly he has bitched about his PST issues on here a couple of times. Same stuff he rehashed a couple days ago.

A separate thread about it would have been the way to go. That way it would have been there forever and for all the world to see.

Joey - you need some help in human relations and communications. Get some help along with a few others in here with OCD like a woman. A work of art for sure and not a good one

I just worked on a 69 RR with PST crap on it. The LCA pins are spinning in the control arm so the bolts will have to be cut to remove the control arm from the k frame.

Moderate means just that moderate not censor.

Joey - you need some help in human relations and communications. Get some help along with a few others in here with OCD like a woman. A work of art for sure and not a good one

I just worked on a 69 RR with PST crap on it. The LCA pins are spinning in the control arm so the bolts will have to be cut to remove the control arm from the k frame.

Moderate means just that moderate not censor.

Another country heard from that has no idea what happened or why :rolleyes:

I've not had a singe issue with PST, but would like to hear of user woes in the proper thread and context. Of course, the first line of defense is to reach out to the vendor, if they refuse to make it right then by all means, the gloves should come off.

I've not had a singe issue with PST, but would like to hear of user woes in the proper thread and context. Of course, the first line of defense is to reach out to the vendor, if they refuse to make it right then by all means, the gloves should come off.
Yes, but not in a thread where the vendor is trying to be a nice guy and giving away something.

Another thread could have been opened, and I believe it was discussed in another thread already.

If someone was giving away Hershey Bars, don't take a Hershey Bar, but don't run the guy over so no one else gets a Hershey Bar. if that makes any sense.

Yes, but not in a thread where the vendor is trying to be a nice guy and giving away something.

Another thread could have been opened, and I believe it was discussed in another thread already.

If someone was giving away Hershey Bars, don't take a Hershey Bar, but don't run the guy over so no one else gets a Hershey Bar. if that makes any sense.
Ok, now I want a Hershey bar, lol. To clarify, the gloves should come off in the proper thread, hijacking to blast someone off topic should never be acceptable.

Back