Found - 61 300G Disassembled - What's it worth?

The above message is about a year old.

Edit: I’m trying to help also. It won’t be any delay with them, They are up and running now. We know it is past tense, but nobody else here does. That’s my reason I posted this message.

Carry on!
All good,no worries!

Hi Guys - I'm a member over on the A and B body sites (I own a 67 GTX and a 71 Duster). I have found a very rare b-body that I'd like to buy but the seller also wants me to buy the project that her husband started but never finished before he passed a few years back. It's a 61 300 G coupe. The car is 100% disassembled, but "seems" to be fairly complete. At least it's all in one building that's heated. The body is rolling on a buck, the engine and trans have been rebuilt, the entire interior has been redone (red leather) and is in storage, it's an AC car, looks to have been a silver car. The body is very straight and rust free, the floors are perfect. I will upload some pics here. I guess I'm trying to find out what it's worth and to see if there are any potential buyers for the car. Like I said I want the other car but the seller wants me to take both - thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Dave - Wakefield, MA

View attachment 317887

View attachment 317888

View attachment 317889

View attachment 317890

View attachment 317891

View attachment 317892

View attachment 317893

View attachment 317894

View attachment 317895

View attachment 317896

Dave,
Looks bad for Kitty's today, and I forgot my wife has a Dr. appointment at 4:30 today anyway. Friday looks open for me if you'd like to get together. Sunday is flea market in Epping, followed by a good car show in Stratham Hill Park in NH. Are you going to either of those?

Dave,
Looks bad for Kitty's today, and I forgot my wife has a Dr. appointment at 4:30 today anyway. Friday looks open for me if you'd like to get together. Sunday is flea market in Epping, followed by a good car show in Stratham Hill Park in NH. Are you going to either of those?
Yeah I agree, Kitty's will probably be a wash. Best we connect by phone sometime I guess. Sunday I will be at the Boston Cup Show on the Boston Common, been helping to run that since its beginning. My cell is 617.513.7407

Sounds like a plan. Busy day today, so I'll try contacting you tomorrow. My cell is 978-960-9905. Thanks,

The car is 4 hours from my home and this week I'm traveling on business to the West coast. I'll get to the ID tag the next chance I get. I've been talking with most interested parties thru PM, not on this thread.

Hi, If you're referring to that chrome trim piece, sorry, that's just one of the parts that the ahole chrome guy lost or destroyed....and Gary Goers had ONE left. I bought it, but it was about 1/16'' smaller (Gary told me so before buying it) and thus, the fender had to be repainted to avoid having the paint "line" revealed from the original piece. I wish I could help you here. Do you need the tri color 300 badge for the deck lid? I think they're available new from-and you can download Gary's old catalogue as a PDF. If not reach out and I can check to see what's packed away. I know how hard it is to find parts!

bob

Gary Goers parts will be Available soon from PA:
Cheryl and Dave Mihalko, owners of Quirey Quality Design have recently reached an agreement with Gary Goers to purchase his business. Quirey Quality Design is the manufacturer of plastic and rubber goods along with the Topcat Whisker brand of belt line weather stripping for the Mopar industry covering the years 1953-and up. We have 40 years of experience in the restoration hobby. Quirey is currently located in Windber, PA. We utilize CNC machines, injection machines and other modern technology to make top quality products for the restoration market. The addition of Gary Goers' parts have allowed us to increase our coverage of products for Chrysler automobiles. We are extremely excited about this new venture. We both are currently at Garys in Kalispell MT working on packing the business up for the move to Windber PA, so it t will be a few weeks before we back in PA, unpacked and are up and running smoothly. Here is our contact information for all orders:

Quirey Quality Design Co.

3200 Graham Ave

Windber, Pa 15963

814-509-6410

Out of the latest Chrysler 300 Letter Club International information.

Yeah, that's the piece. I have one, but it has been 'tweaked' and no longer nice and straight. I fear trying to straighten it as I don't want to bust it. As for the trunk lid emblem, I have the color part, but my chrome bezel is very pitted. I'm hoping to find a used one for less than the rechroming/repair of mine would be.

Oh well, the car(s) went to someone else who offered a number a LOT higher than the number I offered. That's game I guess - the seller told me that I'd have the car if my number was in a certain range (which it was), then they tell me that they sold it to someone else who offered more...

Beer is good and people are crazy...

Back