found this on ebay nos 66 Chrysler new yorker fender

lbone

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-1966-CHRYSLER-IMPERIAL-NEWPORT-NEW-YORKER-300-FRONT-FENDER-HEMI-383-426-440-/291602830918?hash=item43e4e21646:m:moWQ8qnmKidD2HGb0HCq-bw&vxp=mtr

I don't know? That link leads to nothing but fuel pumps? Please express and clarify your point so we know what your talking about?

well that's odd because when I copy and paste into my browser it takes me directly to the part in the description.
NOS-1966-CHRYSLER-IMPERIAL-NEWPORT-NEW-YORKER-300-FRONT-FENDER

I despise incorrect key words in a listing. This is not correct for the 300. The fender is different on them.

Note the stamping on the fender just in front of the left knee.

66 300 fender.jpg

66 300 fender.jpg

its not my listing just trying to help out. Its not often you see an nos piece of steel come up for an old mopar battleship

I despise incorrect key words in a listing. This is not correct for the 300. The fender is different on them.

Note the stamping on the fender just in front of the left knee.

View attachment 62940
It's hard to really see her face but that is a smokin hot body!

As others have pointed out the front fenders on a 300 are different. The car in the pictures is great. The lady is beyond description. You are a very lucky man to have both. I am jealous.

As others have pointed out the front fenders on a 300 are different. The car in the pictures is great. The lady is beyond description. You are a very lucky man to have both. I am jealous.

Neither one is mine. I just googled "1966 Chrysler 300 fender images", and this is what I got. :shruggy:

Back