Free NJ Diner to anyone who can move it

72Fury

Reaction score
http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/...for_redevelopment_project.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Pretty cool Americana

-1968e0bad9db10b9.jpg

Last edited:
The aluminum will end up as scrap metal I fear.

The aluminum will end up as scrap metal I fear.

That is what I was thinking too. The roof doesn't look like it is totally toast yet to ruin the interior. It would be a cool place. I would put it next to my shop and make a great place to chill. Keep it retro, I always wanted a bar space with booth sitting.

If someone near enough has the space it would make a great FCBO world headquarters. We could all kick in to save & move it.

If someone near enough has the space it would make a great FCBO world headquarters. We could all kick in to save & move it.

Great idea I know there are a few Jersey boy members. Dave has that big barn full of cars.

Just rebuild it near an international airport and I'm in with a couple of bucks. :)

Matt I hear there are a lot of good old abandoned buildings in Detroit we could get for next to nothing. Detroit would be an appropriate location for a C Bodies HQ.

We are about an hour from that location. Already asked the wife if I could put it in the back yard next to the 300. Unfortunately, I've stretched the neighbor's patience with the two junkers I already have. These people have no vision!

Of course ................ If the neighbor wants to complain, fine.... but I should have the right to tell him to F off and look the other way

I agree totally ... should have ... reality is the officious municipal bylaw inspector will be on your doorstep in a flash with his clipboard and citation in hand.

Are you telling me that if a jerk next door junks up his yard next to mine I have to put up with it?

Back