For Sale Fury kit. Some assembly required. Not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustyrodknocker

Reaction score
Contact seller
Somewhere in here there is at least a dirt cheap daily driver for someone with a logistical advantage. I think you could pick up the four doors for a grand ish total. Assemble a car and sell a few hundred in parts.
Or maybe add or swap in the Fury parts cornucopia and end up with a free daily when remainder is sold.

Or the two door and the wrecked one for 2k ish all in and sell off a few hundred.

If your trapped in covid nation and unemployed.
You could be going back to work with some class under your ***.

Or if comrade Inslee has allowed you to work, you may be looking for a place to invest $1200.

Screenshot_20200507-201631_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200507-201556_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200507-201510_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200507-201702_Chrome.jpg

Says he has a tailgate for a 67 wagon!
Too bad its on the left coast

Why? I realize shipping costs as an obvious answer but when you are looking for rust free metal and live in the East coast its a put up or shut up proposition ( unless you're a lucky bastard).

Why? I realize shipping costs as an obvious answer but when you are looking for rust free metal and live in the East coast its a put up or shut up proposition ( unless you're a lucky bastard).
Agreed, I want the tailgate been looking for a while now

I paid $125.00 for shipping a rust free tailgate from North Dakota and was happy as hell. It took me 2 years to locate one. mag162 have you tried DVAP in Arizona they had a 67 in their yard a couple years ago when I was out there.

I paid $125.00 for shipping a rust free tailgate from North Dakota and was happy as hell. It took me 2 years to locate one. mag162 have you tried DVAP in Arizona they had a 67 in their yard a couple years ago when I was out there.
They have one and they quoted me more to ship than the price of the tailgate. 400 for the gate and 450 to ship. I haven’t gotten back to them yet

yea at that price I would keep looking. I would check with guys here on the forum maybe they know of someone that moves cars from west coast to east coast and can throw it on the load for less than that. If I come across one closer to east coast i'll let you know.

I would take a days drive from NY to grab one for a decent price but I think the TV show has pushed their prices up a bit

If the borders open up I would be passing that way and would be willing to pick it up. Then ship from the Midwest.

I personally have made some long distance trips in the search for clean metal
Worth every mile driven when it’s left coast metal

mag162 have you tried Murray Park in Ohio @ 419-448-0293 Would be a closer drive for you.
I went to Hidden Valley Auto Parts @ 520-568-2945 they are located not far from DVAP much better pricing but they didn't have any wagons when I was there maybe you can check with them also.

mag162 have you tried Murray Park in Ohio @ 419-448-0293 Would be a closer drive for you.
I went to Hidden Valley Auto Parts @ 520-568-2945 they are located not far from DVAP much better pricing but they didn't have any wagons when I was there maybe you can check with them also.
DVAP had or still has a tailgate but it was too costly for me. Murray Park doesnt have a Tailgate for a 67 Fury wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back