FuryImps '68 plymouth Fury III convertable.

Nice to see another project coming together :eusa_clap: Hope there's some more pics of the car with the new paint soon.

Very kool, I can't wait to see more of it too.

I'd love to see it moving along more as well.
But Dad's been a bit tied up since the last update. His house was written off by the earthquakes we had here. And he's been negotiating with insurance companys, and the earthquake commission. He's just moved about 40 mins out of town.And doesn't have the internet on at his new house yet.
The car is still parked up at the workshop. But the poor old girl is covered in a layer of windblown dust. There was quite a bit of liqufaction there, and the wind tends to blow the fine sand under the door.

The rear seats have been recovered in white. Hopefully once he gets properly settled, we can get some more work done on the old girl.

I'd love to see it moving along more as well.
But Dad's been a bit tied up since the last update. His house was written off by the earthquakes we had here. And he's been negotiating with insurance companys, and the earthquake commission. He's just moved about 40 mins out of town.And doesn't have the internet on at his new house yet.
The car is still parked up at the workshop. But the poor old girl is covered in a layer of windblown dust. There was quite a bit of liqufaction there, and the wind tends to blow the fine sand under the door.

The rear seats have been recovered in white. Hopefully once he gets properly settled, we can get some more work done on the old girl.

I hope no one was injured during the earthquake. Do you have a car cover to keep the dust off that beauty.

I even threw a tarp over mine when it was being stored... Harbor Freight has them real cheap. :)

The car will have to be fully washed to remove all the dust before a cover can be used. That'll mean getting it out of the garage. Since the cars not running yet, thats a bit of a task. (The garage floor is 5 inches above the yard, with no ramp)

As for the earthquakes, we've had 4 or 5 over mag 6. Plus over 10,000 aftershocks over the last 18 months. The 6.1 almost a year ago had fatalities. But otherwise we've been very lucky. (Except that most of the CBD has been destroyed, and most of the roads around my area are rough as hell.

Back