Fuselage picture thread

All of these C Bodies are in Germany? Wow!!

Most of them, Snotty. Some are from the Netherlands, one is from France.

And here we have one from today. "Honey, the Johnsons are coming..." :)
IMG_4516.JPG

I saw a 69 fury VIP listed down south. It was on for a few days. I made plans to fly down and look at it. I called and the guy said someone had just flew in from Europe ,paid cash and shipped it to Germany right away. The salesman asked me if he got a good price and I said no. He didn't but the buyer did. My advice is don't mess around if you want something. Go Get It!!!! There seem to be more and more that want these C bodies and it doesn't matter where they are in these days of the internet. So many cars are leaving the United States at a VERY rapid rate.

Last edited:
you are a poor man Georg, you always have to drive alone as there are really not man old Mopars in your area.

At BBTR there was no other Fuselage out of your county.

We all had to drive down from far away ;o))

Carsten

That's fine with me, Carsten. But you are right. There are only two Fuselage C-bodies in my county plus two slab side Imperials and one Formal Newport.

Last weekend my club brothers and I drove up to Hamburg for a 40th birthday party. It was a 370 miles trip one way and the old lady made it with ease.

As the Hamburg area is so different to my home county I had to take her to the harbor for some pictures. It's really a great city and I love to be there - especially with the land yacht! :)

I guess that was the last big trip for this year. 2016 saw me driving close to 7000 miles with her - almost trouble-free.

IMG_7946.JPG

Back