Gary needs a shroud for his radiator!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, this was partially in fun and was not meant as any sort of dig, just trying to help a guy out! Sometimes my edit button gets sticky...

No, getting word out is fine. The last guy I dealt with wasn't a "stand-up" person, backed out of the deal at the very last second...was practically on my way there with hard cash in hand.

I remember that. You need a part number and start looking, they are around

I remember that. You need a part number and start looking, they are around
Yeah, no luck with that one. The other one's I've come across are either: wrong size, banged up badly, or seller is trying to hit the jackpot.....mostly no.2. I was wondering about the junkyard Bob was at, but he said there weren't very many fuselage cars. I don't suspect Formal/Slab piece will fit properly.

There might be a shroud at Leon's junkyard in Culpepper, Va. Doesn't Murray have one?

will this work? its from a 1972 imperial. it has a small crack (right in the middle of the third pic the line toward the bottom is a molding line) but if you can use it i would give you a great deal. not sure what shipping would be though.
aa1c723b-9f81-4d31-b535-78e3dc9bbb14_zps6c2f6af3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
d85dd7db-91bb-4d67-a801-ba52214082f5_zps3f2b0f15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
367c2dd7-a5c8-44e8-add5-55238d4a7130_zpscbad64fd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's the OE part numbers you're after: 2998 330 (22" non-A/C radiator) or 2785 435 (26" A/C radiator)

I posted the 26" part numbers he needs in the other thread, 70 and 71....... Other years will work

I have a shroud from a 69 fury smallblock with ac? Will it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back