Getting ready for Carlisle . . .

I had a great trip to Carlisle. The road trip went well, I caravaned down with my youngest son, Jeff, who was driving my father in laws 67 Barracuda. Very cool to have two 67 Mopars heading down together. Had some minor cooling issues, but as long as I slowed down a bit on the longer hills I was ok. (I did add a digital temp gauge which was great to have). This was my first time to Carlisle, and it was awesome! My oldest son, Chris, came up from Raleigh and brought his 8 yr old daughter, and my brother in law and father in law were there as well, so it was a real family affair! The cap to the event was that my car won second place in it's category - really cool! Here are some pics - from the trip down, at the hotel, and my granddaughter holding the plaque.

View attachment 302164

View attachment 302166

View attachment 302167

That sir is the draw that keeps it growing. Family , friends, kids and snow cones.

It was great meeting you, and I hoped your bronze beauty would win an award. That photo with your granddaughter is priceless. THANKS for posting this, and glad to hear you made it home OK.

I had a great trip to Carlisle. The road trip went well, I caravaned down with my youngest son, Jeff, who was driving my father in laws 67 Barracuda. Very cool to have two 67 Mopars heading down together. Had some minor cooling issues, but as long as I slowed down a bit on the longer hills I was ok. (I did add a digital temp gauge which was great to have). This was my first time to Carlisle, and it was awesome! My oldest son, Chris, came up from Raleigh and brought his 8 yr old daughter, and my brother in law and father in law were there as well, so it was a real family affair! The cap to the event was that my car won second place in it's category - really cool! Here are some pics - from the trip down, at the hotel, and my granddaughter holding the plaque.

View attachment 302164

View attachment 302166

View attachment 302167

Looks like she had a great visit with Grandpa!

Wow as usual a wonderful time in Carlisle meeting a ton of members and I guess I made hot rod magazine to boot!

upload_2019-7-16_14-48-31.png

Thanks all!

Back