Greatest C-Body Project Vehicle Ever! (Possibly?)

they did bring it to life in season 10

1.JPG

RK logo.JPG

Talented juvenile hacks with a tv show, unlimited budget, chase vehicles and very poor personal safety habits. Safety glasses, ventilation, respirators, proper clothing etc when spraying catalyzed paint, no lift either...crappy disorganized shop.

Anyone with their resources could go get an airport car and trash it - they just happen to have a tv show to show it

c'mon man lighten up. You think that you would ever see any C-body on TV ever if not for these guys? I think not!:popcorn:

To me Freiburg brings back what the beginnings of the car hobby are. The heart, taking something not useful and making it useful again. Having fun with it along the way. BRAVO! This exposure is what can bring more lifeblood to the hobby. Future owners of old cars regardless of make. That's what the car hobby is about.

Talented juvenile hacks with a tv show, unlimited budget, chase vehicles and very poor personal safety habits. Safety glasses, ventilation, respirators, proper clothing etc when spraying catalyzed paint, no lift either...crappy disorganized shop.

Anyone with their resources could go get an airport car and trash it - they just happen to have a tv show to show it
Like you take piles of **** and put them back on the road? They put life back into cars. No they aren't show poodles, but they take something that most people consider garbage and go have fun with them. If crusty f*#%ers like you did everything, there would be NO old cars on the road. Do the 100 point resto and shove them in a garage, only taken out on approved rain free, pollen free, bug free, other cars on the road free days. After you remove the ballistic coverings of course.

Where is/are your car(s)? You sure like to spout off about how stupid, dumb, or crappy everyone else's rides are, give us a glimpse into the perfect life of your world, I'm sure others would love to see what the all knowing, powerful wizard of oz has in his garage.

It's a TV show, and shows you don't have to have the deepest pockets to have fun with old cars. Unlimited budget? It's called sponsors, wish I had that gig.

And I'm sure you have all the OSHA approved PPE and use it all the time. Gloves, apron, face shield just to pour some brake fluid, right? I forgot respirator, whoops.

Get over yourself dude.

Like you take piles of **** and put them back on the road? They put life back into cars. No they aren't show poodles, but they take something that most people consider garbage and go have fun with them. If crusty f*#%ers like you did everything, there would be NO old cars on the road. Do the 100 point resto and shove them in a garage, only taken out on approved rain free, pollen free, bug free, other cars on the road free days. After you remove the ballistic coverings of course.

Where is/are your car(s)? You sure like to spout off about how stupid, dumb, or crappy everyone else's rides are, give us a glimpse into the perfect life of your world, I'm sure others would love to see what the all knowing, powerful wizard of oz has in his garage.

It's a TV show, and shows you don't have to have the deepest pockets to have fun with old cars. Unlimited budget? It's called sponsors, wish I had that gig.

And I'm sure you have all the OSHA approved PPE and use it all the time. Gloves, apron, face shield just to pour some brake fluid, right? I forgot respirator, whoops.

Get over yourself dude.
I hope that you are not blowing off at me but I will show you some of my projects
Screenshot_20210118-231847_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20210119-191841_eBay.jpg

Back