Hard time finding winshield!!!

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Scotty. We're all holding our collective breath here. From where and how much. We'z all family here man, WE SHARE, IT'Z CALLED NETWORKING, Jer

Sorry, I forgot those details lol. I called Pilkington Classics (Pilkington Auto Glass 1-800-848-1351) and sure as ****, they had it in stock! $270 for the glass and $125 for freight shipping to a commercial business, around $200 shipping to a residence. Steele Rubber has the gasket for about $195 including shipping. It looks like now I can finish this car within the next couple weeks!!!

And Pilkington is located in Ohio... for all you in that part of the world

Good man Scotty, Glad it'z working out for you. Talk to them about tinted+shaded az opposed to clear if you haven't already done so before you give 'um the VISA #! It probably iz T+S but they might have both and finding out after they've shipped iz really gonna suck if you didn't ask and find out later that they do have both and you've got the clear. I've been in your town in January and July and sorry man, I prefer January with or without sun glasses. Talk to Chris AZBLACKHEMI over there on the west side of Phoenix. Great guy and haz probably forgotten more then most of us will ever know 'bout Moparz. You can find him on this site most dayz too if he'z not napping under ah car tah stay in the shade. Jer

Good man Scotty, Glad it'z working out for you. Talk to them about tinted+shaded az opposed to clear if you haven't already done so before you give 'um the VISA #! It probably iz T+S but they might have both and finding out after they've shipped iz really gonna suck if you didn't ask and find out later that they do have both and you've got the clear. I've been in your town in January and July and sorry man, I prefer January with or without sun glasses. Talk to Chris AZBLACKHEMI over there on the west side of Phoenix. Great guy and haz probably forgotten more then most of us will ever know 'bout Moparz. You can find him on this site most dayz too if he'z not napping under ah car tah stay in the shade. Jer

I hope it is the t&s, I already ordered it lol. I have met Chris, got a pair of hood hinges from him. Cool dude and very knowledgeable! ****, July ain't that bad once you get used to it....it's a dry heat hahahaha

Call 'um back before they ship it and make sure. As for the dry heat Scotty. Tell that Thanks Giving Turkey when you stuff hiz butt with bread crumbs 'n raisinz that he only haz tah hold that load fer 4 1/2 hourz at 450* without dumpin' 'um 'cuz it'z only ah dry heat

smiley-laugh-point-up-yellow.gif

Words of wisdom that only Jer can express so well !!!

Call 'um back before they ship it and make sure. As for the dry heat Scotty. Tell that Thanks Giving Turkey when you stuff hiz butt with bread crumbs 'n raisinz that he only haz tah hold that load fer 4 1/2 hourz at 450* without dumpin' 'um 'cuz it'z only ah dry heat

I have lived in the Valley Of the Sun for a very long time and have never heard a comparison of dry heat quite like this one LOL!!

Scotty, I used to sit in the Road Runner truck stop way back in the '70s in north Phoenix there on 17 before they completed I-10 on the west side of your town when you still had to run the 4 lane all the way out to Buckeye to get back on the interstate and watch "the Ladyz of the evening" ply their trade outah the little bar on the back side of that truck stop and all of us sweating and lookin' like ah drowned rat no matter how much beer we drank just waiting for daylite so we could just get down the road intah Calefornie with our over sized loadz. So please don't try to convince me nothin''bout dry heat 'cuz I know all 'bout it Buckaroo! Them swamp coolerz on your roof and the plastic flowerz in your front yard are ah dead give away 'bout that dry heat too yeah know, Jer

Scotty, I used to sit in the Road Runner truck stop way back in the '70s in north Phoenix there on 17 before they completed I-10 on the west side of your town when you still had to run the 4 lane all the way out to Buckeye to get back on the interstate and watch "the Ladyz of the evening" ply their trade outah the little bar on the back side of that truck stop and all of us sweating and lookin' like ah drowned rat no matter how much beer we drank just waiting for daylite so we could just get down the road intah Calefornie with our over sized loadz. So please don't try to convince me nothin''bout dry heat 'cuz I know all 'bout it Buckaroo! Them swamp coolerz on your roof and the plastic flowerz in your front yard are ah dead give away 'bout that dry heat too yeah know, Jer

Hahahaha yeah, I remember the Road Runner truck stop and the pain in the *** to get through Phx via I-10. Phoenix has come a long way since then, there are freeways all over the valley, and most places even have this new fanged device called air conditioning.

Beanpot aye? Never knew thatz what you called that little bar on the west end of the parkin' lot! Me and another OD Hauler watched one of them little lot lizardz drag 13 driverz out ah there one nite. I've wondered many timez over the yearz what trickz she knew to stay so busy but never had the stonez to ask.

Back