Headed for the round-up, wagons ho

The folks I've dealt with at u haul weren't the brightest, and I could see them saying the big car trailer for the actual car trailer, and the "little one" being the tow dolly. The steel and aluminum looked to be the same size next to each other. And if they had a slanted part, you could fit an Imperial with the extra length! But it doesn't matter, the wagon got loaded on the trailer in question.

The Wagon fits fine on Mikes U-Haul , I loaded the car up for him and scured the Wagon for him, he is in ND now and his Dodge Ram is towing without any problems he is driving 58mph max.

I'm just saying the car should be driven, at least that's what I would prefer to do if I were in Mike's shoes.

Gotcha, I would have probably trailered it regardless. No point in driving two cars back unless I flew in and drove the wagon home.

Gotcha, I would have probably trailered it regardless. No point in driving two cars back unless I flew in and drove the wagon home.
Yeah, it's probably best that it went to it's new home on a trailer. Hope that it makes it down to Farmington MN with a couple of other North Dakota C body owners in the future!

Yeah, it's probably best that it went to it's new home on a trailer. Hope that it makes it down to Farmington MN with a couple of other North Dakota C body owners in the future!
The new owner is from Chilton, Wi .We made is home with the 69 wagon and no deer, rabbits or bison were killed making this trip, not that we didn't have a few close calls. Thanks to Tobias for loading the car in the dark. We didn't have any problems with the UHaul except for a slow leak in one tire. I'll post some pix tomorrow.

You need a trailer with an 18 ft deck to haul a c body without something hanging over.
All that really counts is the wheels get on and secured... uhaul will never have a trailer that allows the entire perimeter of the car to be onboard...

Back