Hello from Calgary

LeBaron1973

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I finally arrived in Calgary about 3 hours ago.

Nice to get here, just spoke to dobalovr and will hopefully catch tobias tomorrow so, now for a nice shower and bed after the long trip.

I bet one of the boys will say - I know where there's a perfect car for you John -

Am happy with mine which will stay in the US - at least for now - just no sense having a car in NZ at around 250.00 each tank of gas.

Welcome to North America from Wisconsin! Have a great time with our friends in Canada.

Thx, Appleton Wisconsin is on the agenda next from the 8th to the 15th, including a visit to our crazy Minnesotan dentist. It's great to be back.
Just look for the Imperial parked outside...or the extracted teeth on the sidewalk.
astory.jpg
astoryfss.jpg

I have cold beer and snacks and no icky teeth about the premises.....but also no Imperials either......
Guess you could get a cavity filled and a root canal while you're hangin' around with Doc!!!!

I have cold beer and snacks and no icky teeth about the premises.....but also no Imperials either......
Guess you could get a cavity filled and a root canal while you're hangin' around with Doc!!!!
EEK!!! My teeth are fine thank goodness lol. Cold beer sounds good, free beer is always better :lol:. I know Perry wants to see his son and daughter who live in the twin cities and then doc, so if we can fit Lancaster in we'll do it.

Plans will be made in Appleton.

Hope we can catch up- thx for the offer.

Back