Hello from Canada...

68VIP

Reaction score
IMG_6938.JPG

This is the old 68' VIP I have up here in Newfoundland, Canada.

Its pretty much all original except for the wheels, manifolds and carb.
I swapped the original 15" steel wheels for the magnums. Currently running a Holley on the 383 and swapped out the log manifolds for the hi-po's. Car has A/C, cruise, 6 way drivers power seat with buddy seat and still running the original Budd calipers and rotors up front.

Originally a Texas car, it was purchased in New Brunswick about 12 years ago and brought here by my father...

Car still wears about 1/2 its original paint, completely rust free with 88,000 miles on the clock.

It is a different animal for sure, real businessmans hot rod...
IMG_6939.JPG

IMG_6940.JPG

Welcome nice ride! Having been screeched in back in the day in NFLD's third largest city Ft Mac met lots of Newfs with nice cars back home.

welcome to the site enjoy....belive lm gona find my butt back at work in next week or two and back in St Johns again...watchin weather today and storms are rollin in...brrr and its +C here...sigh

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Beautiful cars, I think I need that 300...

View attachment 69863

This is the old 68' VIP I have up here in Newfoundland, Canada.

Its pretty much all original except for the wheels, manifolds and carb.
I swapped the original 15" steel wheels for the magnums. Currently running a Holley on the 383 and swapped out the log manifolds for the hi-po's. Car has A/C, cruise, 6 way drivers power seat with buddy seat and still running the original Budd calipers and rotors up front.

Originally a Texas car, it was purchased in New Brunswick about 12 years ago and brought here by my father...

Car still wears about 1/2 its original paint, completely rust free with 88,000 miles on the clock.

It is a different animal for sure, real businessmans hot rod...
View attachment 69864
Welcome old friend!!
I remember your 300 well before you sold it.
Good to see you still have the VIP.
If you can remember,I am from Corner Brook and still living in Kingston,Ontario.
I am flying down this summer for the Come Home year celebrations,too.

Just to inform fellow FCBO members,Back in Newfoundland growing up,C bodies were a big seller on the Rock,and always had a big (pun intended) following.
Newfoundland is an island where you will see "boats" on land and sea,LOL!!

Back