Hello from the Netherlands

luigi164

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Found this forum during googling on the internet looking for: Chrysler Newport.....and registered right away! Looks like a nice forum. Since 2007 I own a 1971 Chrysler Newport Coupé, imported to the Netherlands in 1998 from the state of Philadelphia, USA. The car is in very good shape, never restored, has 55000 original miles and drives like a dream.
Hope to read a lot of stories and info about this car here.

Greetz, Louis (a.k.a. Luigi164)

P.s. uploaded a few pics..

100_1026.jpg

100_1028.jpg

100_1022.jpg

Looks like a realy nice car. I have been a member for a month and it's a great forum with a lot of good stuff to read. Welcome!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice car from Phillidelphia, Pensylvania, USA!

Hey Luigi ! Welcome to the C-Body virtual back porch. Pull up a chair and have a Heiniken.

There is that color again that I love so much (Ivory maybe ?) Very nice looking car.

Welcome aboard. Nice to see a car the way it came from the factory. BTW any under the hood pics? Thanks in advance.

Hi Luigi,

I might have seen your Newport some years back in Den Haag at the Saturday night cruise. Nice ride !

Carsten

Hi Luigi,

I might have seen your Newport some years back in Den Haag at the Saturday night cruise. Nice ride !

Carsten

Hi Carsten,

No , I haven't been in at the Saturday night cruise with my car. It must have been another car. You might have seen it in Breda? at the American Day? I have been there a few times...

Luigi

Why do all you people Over there have the coolest driveway/garage backdrops?
Welcome.

Posted via Topify on Android

I don't know what you mean with "coolest driveway/garage backdrops " ? My car is parked in a rented garage a mile from my home ( I live in an appartment) And the garages in the Netherlands ar NOT build for those big American cars :) The garage is about 6 by 3 meters. The door is about 2.20 meters wide. The car is 2 meters wide and 5.70 meters long so it's always a lot of forward/ backward to get the car in the garage also because there's another building in front of my garage and it's difficult to make turns there. That's wy I'm jaelous at you guys in the US with your big garages and backyards :icon_lol: But I'm glad it's parked inside, so I don't complain....

Greetz, Luigi

Hi Carsten,

No , I haven't been in at the Saturday night cruise with my car. It must have been another car. You might have seen it in Breda? at the American Day? I have been there a few times...

Luigi

Hi,

I know the Breda show happening always in early September on sunday.
Made it there a couple of times.
NL cars are easier to follow as they usually always keep their liscense plate

Carsten

Back