Hello from the Netherlands

I don't know what you mean with "coolest driveway/garage backdrops " ? My car is parked in a rented garage a mile from my home ( I live in an appartment) And the garages in the Netherlands ar NOT build for those big American cars :) The garage is about 6 by 3 meters. The door is about 2.20 meters wide. The car is 2 meters wide and 5.70 meters long so it's always a lot of forward/ backward to get the car in the garage also because there's another building in front of my garage and it's difficult to make turns there. That's wy I'm jaelous at you guys in the US with your big garages and backyards :icon_lol: But I'm glad it's parked inside, so I don't complain....

Greetz, Luigi
Well at least it still makes for a nice picture...

Why do all you people Over there have the coolest driveway/garage backdrops?
Welcome.

Posted via Topify on Android

I don't know what you mean with "coolest driveway/garage backdrops " ? My car is parked in a rented garage a mile from my home ( I live in an appartment) And the garages in the Netherlands ar NOT build for those big American cars :) The garage is about 6 by 3 meters. The door is about 2.20 meters wide. The car is 2 meters wide and 5.70 meters long so it's always a lot of forward/ backward to get the car in the garage also because there's another building in front of my garage and it's difficult to make turns there. That's wy I'm jaelous at you guys in the US with your big garages and backyards
icon_lol.gif
But I'm glad it's parked inside, so I don't complain....

Greetz, Luigi
Well, at least they LOOK pretty :D

Posted via Topify on Android

Beautiful car! Where in the NL are you? (Edit: just saw Breda, my bad for not reading).

Very useful set of options, BTW:

C: Chrysler
E: Economy (Newport)
23: 2dr Hardtop (edited -- thank you @LeBaron1973 )

L: 383 275HP 1-2BBL 8 CYL
1: 1971
C: Jefferson Avenue, MI, USA

265107: Sequence number

E61: 383 cid 2 barrel V8 290hp
D32: Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
GY4: Honeydew Exterior Color
E1Y5: Trim - Cloth & Vinyl Bench Seat, Gold Interior Color
000: Full Door Panels
616: Build Date: June 16
257712: Order number

V1X: Full Vinyl Top, Black
H51: Air Conditioning with Heater
R23: Search Tune AM/FM Radio (5 1/2 Watts)
L31: Hood/Fender Mounted Turn Signals
B41: Front Disc Brakes w/Standard 10in RR Drum
G11: Tinted Glass (all)

The usual Mopar decoder was not very helpful here re: colors/interior; Info from:

https://www.hamtramck-historical.com/images/dealerships/colorAndTrim/1971/71_Newport_1.jpg
https://www.hamtramck-historical.com/images/dealerships/colorAndTrim/1971/71_Newport_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back