Help, can not find window rollers 66 300 2 door

Fredo

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I read a lot more than I post and I now need help. I recently had the interior redone on my 66 300. The rear windows have never been rolled down by me since I knew they were frozen or gummed up. While doing the upolstery I decided to tackle this issue. While working the windows back and forth I managed to shatter both lower rollers on the regulators. I guess they were pretty brittle.
Anyway I've spent a cpl of weeks searching for replacements but no luck.
Does anyone know where I can source these, is anyone making them at home from round stock readily available?
Thanks in advance.

Fredo
San Diego CA

Thanks, but I don't have power windows. I guess I should have mentioned that

You might find what you need here. Type "window" in the search bar.

R/T Specialties - Mopar Fasteners, Clips & Hardware

Tip: I loosen everything up with "PB Blaster" then I remove all the old hardened grease with solvent. I find that silicone grease works very well on the rollers and in the tracks, I use a brand called "super lube". So far I have 5 years on one of the cars I've done and the windows still roll up and down with ease.

Last edited:
IDK exactly what you're looking for... and even if I found a part number, there would not be dimensions. First find a factory part number, try to find them that way. If no luck start looking at what is available from Dorman... if you find something that is in the ballpark, it will be cheap enough to buy a couple and see if you can modify them to work.

These ones are just an example of a number I knew Dorman made, mostly due to a lousy design from GM. The nice thing is they give dimensions so you don't have to buy to try.

Help_logo.jpg

SHARE:

Window Track Guide
Application Summary: GENERAL MOTORS 1997-73

Application Notes:
Front
Product Specifications
Depth: 0.4 In.
Inside Diameter (in): 0.244 In.
Material: Nylon
Outside Diameter (In): 0.674 In.
Package Contents: 1 Window Track Guide
Package Quantity: 1
Packaging Type: Card

Hi everyone. I read a lot more than I post and I now need help. I recently had the interior redone on my 66 300. The rear windows have never been rolled down by me since I knew they were frozen or gummed up. While doing the upolstery I decided to tackle this issue. While working the windows back and forth I managed to shatter both lower rollers on the regulators. I guess they were pretty brittle.
Anyway I've spent a cpl of weeks searching for replacements but no luck.
Does anyone know where I can source these, is anyone making them at home from round stock readily available?
Thanks in advance.

Fredo
San Diego CA
Fredo
Try MurrayB Park C Bodies he will have them

Repros are available , give me some time . You cannot buy them commercially anywhere . The repros are Delrin and are expensive

Repros are available , give me some time . You cannot buy them commercially anywhere . The repros are Delrin and are expensive
Can you define expensive? That square guide may be worth being more expensive than the round B/E body parts if it means my rear windows don't require two hands to roll up and down.

Back