Help chosing new Firm Feel torsion bars.

Post some pictures of your Blacktop Charger please. I have a Blacktop Durango & love it.

Post some pictures of your Blacktop Charger please. I have a Blacktop Durango & love it.

This is the only photo I have of it here at work with me. We just bought it two weeks ago then three days after we got it I left town for work. Sorry it's a crappy cell phone picture taken the evening we bought it.

This is the only photo I have of it here at work with me. We just bought it two weeks ago then three days after we got it I left town for work. Sorry it's a crappy cell phone picture taken the evening we bought it.

What motor is in the Charger?

They scream in a truck. 390 horse I do believe. A few more than in the cars I think.

My RAM absolutely hauls ***.

It has a beautiful interior. Wish I had some shots of it here at work to post. It's black leather with white stitching. The door panels are very well done. Even has paddle shifters on the steering wheel. She has better rides than I do. This is her summer car, her winter vehicle is a 2012 SVT Raptor pickup. I have my diesel truck and a old *** Polara. And she's not even really into vehicles......what gives?

Torsion bars from firm feel anyone?

Go ahead & order the torsion bars then let me know how they work so I know which ones to order for myself. ;)

I have no idea what you just said.

Ross said his truck is fast. Mine is not, since it is the 2500 model with the 8 foot bed and quad cab it is quite the size. It is not fast, the engine screams for help to move all that weight she has to move.....

Got it

Ross said his truck is fast. Mine is not, since it is the 2500 model with the 8 foot bed and quad cab it is quite the size. It is not fast, the engine screams for help to move all that weight she has to move.....

Got it

Only time mine screams is when I pull through the mountains loaded like this with a C in it.

Go ahead & order the torsion bars then let me know how they work so I know which ones to order for myself. ;)

I think I will order a set and install them. But I doubt I will share much of my experience with them. Probably just change the subject when asked and start talking about ferrets and guinnea pigs. :eek:ccasion14:

Back