Hemi shootout at Indy

Wofford's sponsor the champ

The woffords own Engines Inc. And they sponsored Pro Stock champ Erica Enders for the U.S. Nationals.

image.jpg

Their car

Engines Inc on the door of theirs too. That's Ericas Pro Stock car in the lanes behind their Cuda

image.jpg

Check this out

Legandary GM Pro Stock team Reher - Morrision is building engines for a Hemi SS/AH team. I heard about this a few months back. Never thought I'd see this. Also of interest. Jason Line who drives the Summit Racing Camaro's in Pro Stock is building engines for Bucky Hess's AH team. And the car competed in the Hemi Challenge.

image.jpg

Very cool! Hemi Challenge races are popping up all over the place these days.

Another Reher-Morrison engine

This is a second car to the above. And also has R&M power. This car was in the Hemi Challenge

image.jpg

Jason Line

This is Bucky Hess's AH car. The Kandy Kuda. This is the car Jason Line builds the engines for. If you look on the hood scoup it says "Hemi by Line"

image.jpg

The Finals

Got a pic of the finals at Indy. Wofford vs Mantus driving the blue Cuda. Mantus go's red giving the win to Wofford

image.jpg

Man those Fastback Barracudas are popular. I heard something that out of all the A body's those are the best for Drag racing?

Darts........but I'm biased!

My brother had 2 1969 Dart's. A green Swinger with 340 and a GTS with a transplanted 440, Hemi 4 speed txsm, and a Dana 60. The 440 was super quick when my brother had it in the early to mid 70's.

Darts........but I'm biased!

My brother had 2 1969 Dart's. A green Swinger with 340 and a GTS with a transplanted 440, Hemi 4 speed txsm, and a Dana 60. The 440 was super quick when my brother had it in the early to mid 70's.
...Now you have my attention have any pictures of them? I am A Big dart guy.

I don't have any pictures. Polaroids are long gone with 3 ex-wives and moving around in the Army for 20 years. My brother might have some old Polaroid's.

I don't have any pictures. Polaroids are long gone with 3 ex-wives and moving around in the Army for 20 years. My brother might have some old Polaroid's.
3 Ex wives? dam What's that like? My dad always told me to never get married lol.

I have had mine for 20 years as of sept 2. I laugh and told her she could have killed me and be out of prison by now.

Back