Hey Joey Why Is Everyone So Disagreeable

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I do like the new feature where you can see all your likes, thanks, agrees and disagrees but 3150 disagrees? I'm not that hard to get along with, am I? That's the exact same number of agrees that I have.

I do like the new feature where you can see all your likes, thanks, agrees and disagrees but 3150 disagrees? I'm not that hard to get along with, am I? That's the exact same number of agrees that I have.

new software I dont totally understand yet -- and am not done configuring. I dont even know what your talking about

Under the reactions recieved. I tried to post a picture but it says too big?

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 5.01.41 PM.png

Under My Account and then Account details. I tried to post a picture but it says the file is too large. I posted pictures in a for sale ad just before and they loaded OK.

Under My Account and then Account details. I tried to post a picture but it says the file is too large. I posted pictures in a for sale ad just before and they loaded OK.

You mean the profile banner?

I click on azblackhemi in the upper right then click on account details and it's on the left. This really is turning into a bigger deal than it has to be. Bottom line is looking at Trevor's post it's giving both of us the same number of disagree's as agree's.

Bottom line is looking at Trevor's post it's giving both of us the same number of disagree's as agree's.
I know, that will have to wait til tomorrow when my tech guy is back.

I click on azblackhemi in the upper right then click on account details and it's on the left.
Yeah, I get that part. There are 2 things to upload a photo to.. Avatar and Profile banner

Screenshot_2.jpg

Chris, I checked my reactions..Agree and Disagree numbers are EXACTLY the same. Assuming it is the the new programming. So dont take it personally..I dont. Lol

I’ve always found FCBO to be a very easy user friendly site.
Whatever this new format is I do not like it!!! Not trying to cause trouble. Is this temporary? Or?

How do you log out with this new format?????
There’s no log out icon I can find?

If you click on your username with the small symbol in the upper right corner, you will see the "Logout"

Come on guys, new software, new format, new design, everything new for Joey to learn and understand. Give it some time and in a few weeks you even can't remember how the "old" site looked....

Back