Hey. Who is this bum?

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Anybody know him? :poke:

2hf3w3s.jpg

I like that shot looks like he is beating a corvette GO JER!!! Just need to photoshop some blur in the backround so it looks faster.

AAARRRGGGHHHH, BUM? Thank you Mister commando1 sir! Where in the world did you come up with that pic Stan? I think that waz at the Woodward Dream Cruise last year rite after Matt and I said our see yuz later and I waz headed west toward Chicago. Jer

That is cool as hell. I want to see more. I never knew such a car existed. I have a weakness for wagons and that one is badass. It is funny I was never a big fan of the slant eyed 300 but is looks right on the wagon for some reason.

That wagon is nothing but right!! That pic was shortly after these, where did you find that one??

image.jpg

image.jpg

AAARRRGGGHHHH, BUM? Thank you Mister commando1 sir! Where in the world did you come up with that pic Stan? I think that waz at the Woodward Dream Cruise last year rite after Matt and I said our see yuz later and I waz headed west toward Chicago. Jer
I was just casting a wide net for Chrysler pictures in general on Google Images and out of nowhere that popped up.
And of course, how could I NOT recognize it. LOL.
I believe it was a picture from some club newsletter from that area.

Here is the raw image.
It is unbelievable.
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2hf3w3s.jpg

Thank You My Friend. Have you ever ordered a "Foot" of Martiniz. It'z like ah yard of beer only ah bit shorter but theirz about 3 1/2 Martiniz in that little foot glass. One of thesez dayz I'll bring the the two feet glassez and the Tanqurey, you supply the ice cubez and we'll try not to get **** faced tellin' each other war storyz

Back