Hi all!

Here's a side pic
image.jpg

image.jpg

Great looking car, what color is that?

Looks like that Mauve or dusty rose.

The fender tag shows WW1. When restoring I may be tempted to do something a little bolder....not a Limelight or anything that but maybe a nice dark metallic green, metallic maroon or maybe salmon or copper. Thoughts?

Lol! Dave would have you paint it burnt orange or brown! Really Dave, brown??
There's something inside me that would make me go with the WW1 because it's on the tag and I don't mind white but if I had my choice it would be either turquoise (LL1) or one of the blues, any would be fine. Please not green....

No, surprise surprise....... Orange, burnt orange, turbine bronze.......which is the way he was leaning. If he is looking at original then yes, white..... but it seems i am not the only guy who doesnt feel the appeal of white

Eastwood's got a color called Canyon Dusk Copper Metallic that I've been dying to try....hmmmm
I do feel some obligation to retain factory correctness, but I also feel some cars lend themselves to a little bit of creative license ;)

Lol but green is nature
Naturally, but the sixties are dead, the hippy days are over, lets have some other colors other than green on every Cbody ever made, ok i could be biased, i have seen too many green Chryslers.

Back