HMMMM what to do?!?!?

68bbwagon

Reaction score
IMG_1789.JPG

So, I'm thinking of maybe just painting the roof of my car. . . It's just the car has great patina on the body, but on the roof the paint has peeled up enough and its rusting a little bit. I don't want it to get to bad and I'm thinking of a few ideas. I was thinking of doing a silver metal flake roof on it, or some flat colors like a dark burgundy color. I don't know what to do, so just let the opinions come my way!!! Thanks!!!

IMG_1789.JPG

can we see some closer pics of the peeling and where it's at/how bad?

and just more pics in general? But seat of the pants I would forgo the silver or burgundy over black on that one and keep it black/black. Maybe you can sand it down lightly to get rid of the peeling and just clear it since you said you like the patina. If not I'd go back in with black or perhaps the organisol looking black like the stripes were back then. if you put a nice shiney paint on the the top it's gonna really contrast against the patina in the rest of it and then you probably know what happens next ... open ze wallet

But then again I'd also put some tires with more sidewall and wheels with less diameter on it :)

haha. no can do on the wheels and tires. And I work at a hot rod shop and its insane how much paint jobs are going for now a days. and Ill get some more pictures of the peeling and roof tomorrow.

Back