Hobby Lobby rocks!

All I wanted to do is a self brag on the tin signs I bought
Honest!
But look at all you learned, there is a wack job in N Versailles Pa that owned a bar that 70BBD contenplated how not to fall down the steps at, Bob is helping truck drivers out, Stan knows not to shovel **** in the ocean, Dave reads a lot of labels and apparently buys little, Carmine wants to be a teacher, Matt and Big John are still the voice.of reason, Mario knows not to piss in the wind, Tallhair is looking for beer cans you are not.

I ask where the hell can you buy entertainment like this.....Oh wait not in China.

Last edited:
But look at all you learned, there is a wack job in N Versailles Pa, Bob is helping truck drivers out, Stan knows not to shovel **** in the ocean, Dave reads a lot of labels and apparently buys little, Carmine wants to be a teacher, Matt and Big John are still the voice.of reason, Mario knows not to piss in the wind, Tallhair is looking for beer cans you are not.

I ask where the hell can you buy entertainment like this.....Oh wait not in China.

:lol:

But look at all you learned, there is a wack job in N Versailles Pa, Bob is helping truck drivers out, Stan knows not to shovel **** in the ocean, Dave reads a lot of labels and apparently buys little, Carmine wants to be a teacher, Matt and Big John are still the voice.of reason, Mario knows not to piss in the wind, Tallhair is looking for beer cans you are not.

That was beautiful. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

But look at all you learned, there is a wack job in N Versailles Pa that owned a bar that 70BBD contenplated how not to fall down the steps at, Bob is helping truck drivers out, Stan knows not to shovel **** in the ocean, Dave reads a lot of labels and apparently buys little, Carmine wants to be a teacher, Matt and Big John are still the voice.of reason, Mario knows not to piss in the wind, Tallhair is looking for beer cans you are not.

Jeez, I paid $1095.00 in destination charges???
I should of flew up there and drove it back myself.:rofl:

giphy.gif

and now for something completely different...
I'm checking this out in a few days...
00F0F_4VcCqDz0q0U_600x450.jpg

Jeez, I paid $1095.00 in destination charges???
I should of flew up there and drove it back myself.:rofl:

Hey despite the lack of US content and the exhorbent destination charge ($1795 in Canada BTW) how you liking the new addition??

:wtf:This thread has really been hi jacked no one commented so far on the Dodge I'm checking out this Thursday :rofl:

Hey despite the lack of US content and the exhorbent destination charge ($1795 in Canada BTW) how you liking the new addition??

Very nice!

I'm still tickled that I'm getting 30 mpg. My 2 Formal's and my truck barely get 10 mpg. LOL!

I'm happy with the room in the driver compartment.

I'm still trying to figure everything out in it. The side view mirrors have warning lights. I know that the triangle light means somebody is in the blind spot. There's another square warning light in the middle of the mirror that light up when I start the car and then goes out. What the heck is that square warning light for???

What about oil changes? I get 5 free oil changes. No oil change after the first 500 miles? The salesperson said the info center will tell me to get an oil change. If I'm reading it right that won't be until 12,000 miles or one year. Is that true? What oil and weight does Chrysler use in it?

Hey, who do you think you are, the originator of this post or something????
:p
Yup....:lol:
Just think what may have happened if I posted something about the president or my imported beer can and bottle collection!

Last edited:
Back