Hood insulation pad really cheap

HowTH can it fit '73 - '78?

I still haven't received mine. Having a problem with this vendor. Didn't hear a squeak from him until I submitted a "didn't receive the item" complaint and they called me at 11:30 pm, one minute after I submitted the request for a refund. I should of had it 3 weeks ago a long with the clips.

I have a UPS delivery date which is today. He said they were back ordered from the manufacturer so that tells me he doesn't manufacture sh*t, just the middle man selling other people's stuff. He shouldn't promise a delivery date and no FN contact or info 3 weeks after that promised delivery date is piss poor business. He also said there were numerous other customers complaining too. I won't be doing business with this idiot again!

Everybody is a drop shipper now.

Check who it really came from and give me THEIR name and address.

Surprise.........no delivery today!!!

I'll let you know who manufactured it.....if I ever get it.

Monday.........

20080316-ChinaShipping2-772168%20eric%20stone%20blog.jpg

LOL! I think it's being made in Burma........no one told him it was suppose to be done and shipped a month ago!

4990812-Headhunter_in_a_Burmese_village_near_Nagaland.jpg

Sorry that you guys have to be the guinea pigs. A decent NA supplier is asking too much I suppose.

I haven't been able to find any made in NA. It's like the formal roof rail seals...

We'll see, if I ever receive the hood insulation, where it was manufactured.

I finally got the hood pad. It's a 2 piece......

I'll have to check the fit in a while.

The manufacturer is in the USA. REM Automotive

http://remautoinc.com/index.php

topleft.gif

[SIZE=-1]R.E.M. Automotive, INC.
20 Landings Drive
Annville, Pa 17003
Phone (717) 838-4242[/SIZE]

Thanks.
My grandfather who was a wheeler-dealer taught me to either get it off the back of a truck or, if you HAVE to buy it, skip the middleman.

I didn't dig that deep into this manufacturer. By the looks of the website it appears that they are the type of manufacturer that sells their products only to distributors.

I didn't dig that deep into this manufacturer. By the looks of the website it appears that they are the type of manufacturer that sells their products only to distributors.
Who you gonna pick?
A very large authorized stocking disributer or a kid with some drop-ship software on his bedroom computer...

The 2 piece set looks like it fits. I have some work to do on the hood and I'm going to need friend of mine to help me put it on without ripping or damaging it.

I checked to make sure all the holes lined up on both pieces with the hood. They all lined up. Plus I got the hood clip kit too.

Back