How about a derby build thread??

Owen, you should “tap out” and stop abusing the old people on this forum.

You’ve made your point many, many times.

Good for you, you are a righteous bro for offering parts, you will be blessed.

But your thread is nowhere.

Be safe.
Abusing who? What in tarnation are you even talking about.. no one is upset, no one is arguing???
This thread is dead. Im starting a new one here shortly when I bring next car in.

Last edited:
This has been one of the most entertaining threads on here for awhile. I look forward to every new post. Thanks Owen!

What in tarnation are you even talking about..

That brings up good memories, good times……

E62AF170-69D7-4233-A2E2-B4790DF7B7AD.png

Though I’m not logged on here a lot, I peruse the posts. It’s interesting and it’s great to see parts, big or small, being offered up to help others.

Keeping an ear open to leads or clues to keep parts flowing is rewarding to all involved. 4 years ago a new Mopar friend told me about a complete dashboard from a ‘67 T&C was sitting on a shelf in a body shop from a striped out derby car. They were going to throw it out…… he got it for me and that’s one reason I joined this C-body group. Low and behold a fellow was looking for one to replace his dash that was cut up by the previous owner. He was trilled and the stars aligned.

B0EDF6D3-9C46-4215-BB36-9AD61481A891.jpeg

9189E728-4CB3-4003-8660-E398B0FE46DD.jpeg

D865D935-1FFF-43AF-B26E-7DFD565097E9.jpeg

It’s all a win win.

Keep winning Owen11x.

Heres some i was sent on facebook a couple days ago. Im guessing it was the "wecrash" Facebook group. With prices higher than willy nelson none will sell to other derby guys he's swinging for the fences with those whack prices

Screenshot_20221014-194952_Snapchat.jpg

Back