How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

The houses in the background indicate this car is not in the US. We can fairly assume it will not meet the fate of the nice yellow '72 Sunroof Coupe currently being destroyed.

The car should be in France, at least that's where it went after leaving the US. Judging by the video, I'm confident that the new owner is quite proud of the car.
As long as it's not in an accident, I think it will be around for many more years.

Jeff

so this one in Utah to watch out for some day maybe for sale someday. I like the 4dr yellow too.

I think that Sunfire yellow is a little tame for you. I think one in Lemon Twist would be more appropriate. :D

new-yorker-1.jpg

beautiful-1971-chrysler-new-yorker-440-at-lemon-twist-ac-fuel-injection-8.jpg

beautiful-1971-chrysler-new-yorker-440-at-lemon-twist-ac-fuel-injection-7.jpg

Jeff

" find a real job you losers"
:rofl: That's Classic!
Obviously, this guy has dealt with some of the scourge of the real world!

The houses in the background indicate this car is not in the US. We can fairly assume it will not meet the fate of the nice yellow '72 Sunroof Coupe currently being destroyed.
Yes I am agonizing over calling Phi and seeing whats left of it, I would like to save it but $$ and space prohibit it!!

Yes I am agonizing over calling Phi and seeing whats left of it, I would like to save it but $$ and space prohibit it!!

They can't all be saved but destroying that particular Imperial was an abolute disgrace. Who TF is phil anyway?
The same goes for that nice '73 4 dr. New Yorker from a few days ago.

I strongly suspect some folks on this forum are in reality B and E-Body'ers masquerading as C-Body'ers, but just looking for engines. :mob: :mad: :BangHead:

Last edited:
They can't all be saved but destroying that particular Imperial was an abolute disgrace. Who TF is phil anyway?

I strongly suspect some folks on this forum are in reality B and E-Body'ers masquerading as C-Body'ers, but just looking for engines. :mob: :mad: :BangHead:
Apparently we must have dozens of replica Bs and Es at every car show...

Phil is the current owner who is parting it out! I'm still trying to work up the courage to call him back and find out whats left!

We have a bigger problem with the derby crowd imo..

Back