How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

Looks like it would clean up well. Good chrome too... Sad. Is it near where you live?
It was posted by a FB group member ...he's into license plate collecting and posted these...while searching for plates. I will inquire which state.

found some good imperial **** on youtube. somebody with a mint 72 metallic blue with white interior absolutely stunning. my favorite c-body color. looks damn good on power wagons/traildusters too. looks like the gb5 that doc just posted on that paint chart. my folks had a 75 royal Monaco that color too. sharp stuff.

found some good imperial **** on youtube. somebody with a mint 72 metallic blue with white interior absolutely stunning. my favorite c-body color. looks damn good on power wagons/traildusters too. looks like the gb5 that doc just posted on that paint chart. my folks had a 75 royal Monaco that color too. sharp stuff.
Is it that one that the guy is selling in a raffle or something? It eventually got shipped overseas if it's the one I think.

The only difference that I can see between the darker blue Imperial, and the one my parents owned, is that ours had white cloth instead of white leather. Only 1 thing remains from that fuselage, the radio...and it will be installed in the blue Imperial I'm purchasing.

They could all be that color.
Or...
2018-03-06 10.55.00.jpg

This is why I am on Facebook ...get to see and share someone else buy a red Imperial too. Chris in Ohio...I am effing freaking jealous!
FB_IMG_1520367230447.jpg

That's a nice one. Was it for sale on FB or just a posting?

That's a nice one. Was it for sale on FB or just a posting?
A C body member posting his recent purchase. 80K original miles. I'm keeping that one in mind if ever for sale again. I just learned of another red 72 project from Portland CL that will try to post soon. Looks rough but 1750.00. Unless someone beats me to the posting.

Back