How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

She looks great, congratulations and hope she's in good condition.

Happy motoring.
She's in pretty good conditon...she has some battle scars on the paint...power steering leak to fix...I am amazed by the condition of the interior and general lack of wear. Will get more pics today after a bath. Probably start her own thread.

She's in pretty good conditon...she has some battle scars on the paint...power steering leak to fix...I am amazed by the condition of the interior and general lack of wear. Will get more pics today after a bath. Probably start her own thread.

She's that clean you have to take a bath to go near her ?
Make that a shave too. Hurry up with the pics. That's my favorite in your collection up till now. :D

Two of my favorite things: The Champagne of Beers and The Luxury Yacht of Automobiles.
It's been one of those weeks...here's to the start of a nutritious breakfast.

20180509_173605.jpg

Messin' with da neighborlings...they haven't even seen Old Red yet...they saw the 59 Chebbie go...and the 57 on deck to go...they were so happy with rakes and iced tea in their little rat hands...
20180512_103421.jpg
20180512_135950.jpg

Doc: Again - You made a great score with this car. Now. . . I may have missed it, but I know there is a story about this car, and I hope you know it. Where did it come from and who owned it? Why is it in such good shape, and how did you find it?
Short story is it sat inside for along time after a malfunctioning window and then getting banged by a daily driver for years and years...owner dies...it sits much longer...widow finally sells to 2nd owner a friend of my contact the third owner had very short time before me. Supposedly and originally bought for just driving to vacation spots for years then the window jams...I don't understand the paint feathering...it is solid as a rock...the interior is pristine...no steering wheel cracks, etc...And I found it via the dreaded by most: Facebook...and knowing people who own Imperials helps. That wasn't really short version.:rofl:

20180512_135950-jpg.jpg

It has to be the perspective but the 2 door looks much wider than the 4 door .. I wonder why ..

Their view looks better than your view of the crap in their garages.

My personal pet peeve. Garages full of junk and the cars parked in the street, preferably in front of our living room window in the old place.

Good thing I have cars in my garage that's full of stuff.
My personal pet peeve. Garages full of junk and the cars parked in the street, preferably in front of our living room window in the old place.

Back