How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

I do not know if this would be of interest to you but I understand you are looking for another 72/73 Imperial. Would you be interested in a 1974. I have reportedly one of the rarest Mopars which I was planning to restore and have now lost interest. I have a Chrysler Imperial Le Baron 50th Anniversary model. Apparently there were only a very few made. My car is complete and pretty much rust free. It does need a complete interior and vinyl top replacement. Also not sure of the status of the 440 as it is not running. I would prefer to sell it to a collector//restorer as I hate to part out such a scarce car. If interested or know of someone who might be interested I can be reached at my Email address: [email protected]. I can make photos for a serious collector. Price negotiable but will try to be more than fair. Regards
Thanks for reaching out about your 74. Wonder if @drpreposterous or @Moseman still looking?.. I appreciate the 74 model but I am exclusively looking at 72-73 Imperials.

Thanks for reaching out about your 74. Wonder if @drpreposterous or @Moseman still looking?.. I appreciate the 74 model but I am exclusively looking at 72-73 Imperials.
I have 2 73 Imperial 2 doors. Burnished red and other is grey. Not sure if I want to sell but just letting you know I have 2 of them. Possibly the grey one (someone painted it black) I also have a 69 Imperial 2 door also. Not sure if I want to sell any of them.

I have 2 73 Imperial 2 doors. Burnished red and other is grey. Not sure if I want to sell but just letting you know I have 2 of them. I also have a 69 Imperial 2 door also. Not sure if I want to sell any of them.
Very Nice. You have any pics to share?

Here’s my ‘72. Arizona car that I bought 19 years ago with 56K on it. It has 73K now. Both sides have been repainted poorly before I got it, and it has two tiny rust holes, so I want to repaint it someday (most likely black). I replaced the original gold vinyl top with black (just couldn’t do gold). The interior is gold also. I fixed the Auto Temp II (didn’t have to tear the dash apart). Replaced all suspension bushings front and rear. Engine has never been worked on (except for me putting valve cover gaskets on) and runs like new. It drives perfectly and is my favorite! It’s not for sale but I figured that you’d want to count it.

9A30AFA8-ED0B-4A33-B5BF-0719305BDCD0.jpeg

C11B36A3-2B09-41DE-BB83-06C9997FD537.jpeg

D822C7CA-D3AD-48FD-B859-5CC76AF311DD.jpeg

Hey Bob! I was thinking you should let yourself be counted. Good to see you on the site!

Here’s my ‘72. Arizona car that I bought 19 years ago with 56K on it. It has 73K now. Both sides have been repainted poorly before I got it, and it has two tiny rust holes, so I want to repaint it someday (most likely black). I replaced the original gold vinyl top with black (just couldn’t do gold). The interior is gold also. I fixed the Auto Temp II (didn’t have to tear the dash apart). Replaced all suspension bushings front and rear. Engine has never been worked on (except for me putting valve cover gaskets on) and runs like new. It drives perfectly and is my favorite! It’s not for sale but I figured that you’d want to count it.

View attachment 191660
Great car. Just reinforces my Imperial envy for 72 Imp 2 doors!
View attachment 191661

View attachment 191662

Darn it, somehow I erased my own post. I was saying that this 72 just reinforces my Imperial envy. Great car!

I do not know if this would be of interest to you but I understand you are looking for another 72/73 Imperial. Would you be interested in a 1974. I have reportedly one of the rarest Mopars which I was planning to restore and have now lost interest. I have a Chrysler Imperial Le Baron 50th Anniversary model. Apparently there were only a very few made. My car is complete and pretty much rust free. It does need a complete interior and vinyl top replacement. Also not sure of the status of the 440 as it is not running. I would prefer to sell it to a collector//restorer as I hate to part out such a scarce car. If interested or know of someone who might be interested I can be reached at my Email address: [email protected]. I can make photos for a serious collector. Price negotiable but will try to be more than fair. Regards
That's a new one for me, What makes it a 50th anniversary model ? pictures?
Top.jpg

1974-75 Imperial Crown Coupes

1974-1975 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe | AUTOMOTIVE MILEPOSTS

Unfortunately, a rough condition Crown Coupe is probably worth no more than a similar rough condition Formal... with a baked interior and running car might be a grand or two, non runner... she's worth very little. The engine donor/derby crowd are more likely to want to ravish her than the folks who want a clean one are to restore her.

I'm not able to right now, but would think about taking on such a car. She'd cost more to ship than I'd like to pay though.

Back