How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

So you tried to buy whole car and he declined, right? It looks pretty decent...But, who knows about frame, engine, interior...?
Who knows, it is parts, and the guy is not receptive to any other discussion. So, he will not sell the car whole. It would be best if you could speak Spanish also!!!!

Looks like it has bucket seats. I can't see any door handles in the pic. Maybe they've already been parted out.

Looks like it has bucket seats. I can't see any door handles in the pic. Maybe they've already been parted out.
Looks like Spinnaker White interior...this would be a cool complete makeover car (if I was younger)...I'd paint it Rallye Red exterior and it would fit right into my herd.

So you tried to buy whole car and he declined, right? It looks pretty decent...But, who knows about frame, engine, interior...?
This may be a flood victum. who knows, but I would think that is a very good probability. Not sure what Texas law says about selling a flood damaged car.

Who knows, it is parts, and the guy is not receptive to any other discussion. So, he will not sell the car whole. It would be best if you could speak Spanish also!!!!
Make Imperials Great Again.

Burning off some winter gas and getting the 57 Chebbie ready for market. Making room for another Imperial in my mother in laws garage stall. The benefits of marriage...hahahaha hahaha :lol:
Therefore, I can spread the behemoth beasts out...
Anyhoo...See if this one sells overseas, too.:rofl:
20180524_122200-1.jpg
20180524_122146.jpg

Just post your listing on FCBO. It'll probably sell.

I hate dealing with tire kickers and DMV title transfer b.s, etc....So, I know a broker/ dealer that asks a small fee for marketing on website and has a whisper list of clients that he contacts right away for certain models. I don't think this one will sit long. He sells alot of tri- fives. The 59 took about a week once they shot video and uploaded photos.

Don't dream about getting rid of the Imperials in such a hurry or with that Kind of cash. :D

The title of this thread shoul be changed to "How many Imperials will Doc have in his collection by the end of 2018" :wideyed:

I have been lazy and busy lately to document some nice ones that were for sale, acquired, on the radar and/or up for future consideration:
yellow10.png
yellow14.jpg
blue beauty.jpg
tawnybeauty.jpg
trailersilver imp trailer.jpg

Saw this trailer on the way to work...probably overkill for hauling an Imperial. Wonder if a one ton dually could handle this baby.
20180609_063441.jpg

Looks like Spinnaker White interior...this would be a cool complete makeover car (if I was younger)...I'd paint it Rallye Red exterior and it would fit right into my herd.
I do not know if this would be of interest to you but I understand you are looking for another 72/73 Imperial. Would you be interested in a 1974. I have reportedly one of the rarest Mopars which I was planning to restore and have now lost interest. I have a Chrysler Imperial Le Baron 50th Anniversary model. Apparently there were only a very few made. My car is complete and pretty much rust free. It does need a complete interior and vinyl top replacement. Also not sure of the status of the 440 as it is not running. I would prefer to sell it to a collector//restorer as I hate to part out such a scarce car. If interested or know of someone who might be interested I can be reached at my Email address: [email protected]. I can make photos for a serious collector. Price negotiable but will try to be more than fair. Regards

Back