how rare is a 1969 monaco 500 convertable in canada

sorry took so long to get back to you.lost my password. id say it is t5 not the t3.i also picked up another one same year and also convertable but no super light for parts.original 318 in it rebuilt supposidly. looks like it nicely painted and new frost plugs anyway

doing a complete rotiserare restore.looking for rear frame rails now.anybody that can give info would be great

That's a good looking car. Never heard of the Super Light but it's a bad-*** option... On a vert too!

I am hoping too drive the 318 one while working on my other one.but it is in really rough shape.i have never seen a frame or floor so rotted.so gonna have a better look at in soon ,but thinking too much to put it on the road

red monaco 2.jpg

red monaco 2.jpg

Yep cool car... the last I saw of mine it was headed to Alberta with 3 crazy Albertans :) driving her...
Mine was originally a 318 car, but I detailed a 383 to replace that... no superlite but I still have an NOS grill.

ya got it on the car now.just sitting in driveway got my other one in garage tore apart.waiting till spring then gonna go over red one see if it is saveable

That is Brent old car.... He added the power windows, cruise, and superlite just to name a few options. Gorgeous car I swore I would own when he was willing to sell. It came up for sale when I wasn't expecting it.

It needs the wheel covers put back on

Ooh, I can't say I'd rather see wheelcovers over those chrome road wheels. What's with the rat under the front tire?, well at least there's not a stuffed child leaning against the bumper.

I am totally with Dave.
I hate 15" Magnums. Those are for Fords. Not Mopars.
In general Magnums do not belong on a Fuselage C

Carsten

I can see where you guys are coming from. I'm not crazy about B body Rallye's on pre-70 cars myself so I can get what you are saying I think

How about some 15" C body Rallyes then ???

I have no problem with seeing 15" Magnum 500 wheels on a Mopar though, B or slab Cs

No, they didnt come on the 69. Youd have to go with the Kelsey Hayes wheel for a factory wheel... The car had the 8 hole covers and it should keep them, those covers are cool

Back