How rare is it?

New carpet is in, the rest is just the way it left the factory

Nice work, that interior is very nice! I just finished installing new rugs in my `67 Imperial and am very pleased with the result. Did you get the carpet from Trim Parts?

Due to lack of time and money I will be selling the 300. Make me an offer. I will be posting it in the for sale forum soon. Thanks

I think we all figured this is where the conversation would end up..........shame.

Nope, not good enough

no, not small enough......I need abt 2 more feet in my garage to make life workable with a car this size. I really remember the problems I had that caused my to sell my '69 300 rag. I'd love to figure something out here.

Seems like a b body fits the size of my garage better, but not the size of my wallet.

Last edited:
Slabs are a very manageble size. Is any particular slab on your "gotta git one" list?

(Sent using Forum Runner)

no, I'm not much of a slab fan, although that '68 newport triple black car in Maine looked pretty nice. My love is with the fuseys, a polara or fury just barely fits in there without major headaches.

Yeah, that black car was sweet.........there is a triple black polara Mark, actually nine made but that one may be available for a lot of coin.

Yes, 440 with dual quads, originally a 383 car but has your 440, buckets, console, discs, 3:23 sure grip and superlite.

btw, watching fast n loud right now...........amazing how much stuff there still is out there.

121786 2001  left.jpg This one is in Wisconsin. I have known about it for about 13 years its been sitting for over twenty years. Bucket seats too Mark............

121786 2001  left.jpg

the body looks bondoed up in the back....seems like it needs just abt everything.........got any more pics of it? is that fk5 thats beat up or rust primer?

I need to take some time off from looking @ cars.....I spend all this time finding stuff I really like, then some technicality makes me fall out of love with it, so I sell it, then I fall back in love with it and end up looking for another one of the same frigging car.:BangHead:

Last edited:
121786 2001 left front.jpg121786 2001  dash and right seat.jpg121786 2001  engine bay left.jpg

ER6 , i do believe thats primer on there ....Its in Wisconsin and is one of the first I had learned about on the computer many years ago. I am certain its still there.

121786 2001 left front.jpg

121786 2001  dash and right seat.jpg

121786 2001  engine bay left.jpg

Back