How to make a C body disappear....

Ross, Pimperial was what I called my yellow coupe that you bought from me three years back. Glad the name stuck and started something. It was also called the Banana Boat. Hope its doing well in Isrial and hasn't been a war casualty! Miss her!
Hey, Glenn, hope you're great. As far as I know, Hemi still has the big girl. I know he had the engine rebuilt.

What is your best ET and MPH this year?

Any video?

Always great to see your results Ross!
I'll look for some video. Still having fuel issues so no good times to post. Been running mostly 1/8 mile since that's our favorite local track.

I'm seriously considering sending the car back to Delaware & switching to turbo.

Do it yourself.
OH. . . Sorry, I forgot. Busy making money. :rolleyes:
Busy paying taxes......

Gonna need new pistons & a whole shitload of plumbing. I'll leave it to the boys who hold every imaginable record for the modern Hemis.

I'm glad we're not neighbors.

I think I know where you are coming from.

I'd like to live in walking distance to Mar though ... I like drinking at the Mar bar. But I'll wait til he moves to southern IL (he actually wants to move out west not So-Ill)

Seeing the Pimperial is giving me sellers remorse really bad again! It is a piece of rolling banana art!!

Hey, Glenn, hope you're great. As far as I know, Hemi still has the big girl. I know he had the engine rebuilt.

I'll look for some video. Still having fuel issues so no good times to post. Been running mostly 1/8 mile since that's our favorite local track.

I'm seriously considering sending the car back to Delaware & switching to turbo.

thanks Ross, but its so far from home! At least I have all 32 years of memories with her! The car not Kathy! I'm going on 42 years with her, and she still puts up with me as long as I put out!!

Back