I asked ChatGPT to write a motto for a Chrysler C-Body user group

Not sold on AI completely taking over, but it is here to stay at some capacity.

Learn and adapt with a positive attitude is the key to success and co-existing with new technology and trends.

It has served me well from a poor farm boy signing up for a diesel mechanics course, because I wanted to learn how diesel engine really worked, to expanding my knowledge and adapting to get me where I am today.
(disclaimer, I haven't been a diesel mechanic for wage in 34 years, but what I learned and added to my skillset served me well)

The world (and the job market) will leave you behind if you don't adapt. You don't have to agree with everything, but know that it exists whether you like it or not.
It's not one way or the other, it is a Both And World.
Just like any software product, it’s a tool and can be very useful and helpful, but also can be abused for greed, power or prestige. Facebook and all of these things are that way.

I have pointed out software changes in a couple of things (Facebook, water softener, etc) and have either been ignored or got the ‘you must be from Mars’ look (when I shared with friends) or the ‘thank you’, but nothing more responses.
That’s the more frightening thing! That organizations aren’t taking the feedback as a benefit.

It may come in a different package ;^)

IMG_8745.jpeg

Back