I did my last car show for the year and now it's almost time for the Christmas parades . I got to get my radiator rodded out

sb61fury

Reaction score
I had just done my last car show with the '61 for this year . I found out my radiator needs to be rodded out the flushing did not do anything . The Temp went up and down on the way home . My dad was a head of me in the '69 dart . I also found a 4bbl intake manafold for the '61 but the radiator comes 1st. I should have it ready for the Christmas parades. I am not sure how many of those I will do. I thought about doing Athens but you have to pay a fee to get in so that 1 will be out .
I did have a good time at the car show . Here is a couple of photos. The little dart convertible belongs to a little old lady. On the way to the show I lost a wheel cover grr. I had to go back and get another 1 ( purchased spare wheel covers ) I might purchase a couple of more wheel covers for my '61 and keep them as spares

Lawerenceburg car show 2.jpeg

Lawerenceburg car show 3.jpeg

Lawerenceburg car show 4.jpeg

Lawerenceburg car show.jpeg

Lawerenceburg car show 5.jpeg

Last edited:
There was another driver behind me when I lost my wheel cover . He picked it up and tried to catch up with us did not see my dad and I turn to side road . Who ever picked up my wheel cover posted it on face book and a couple of days later I got it back . I am thinking about putting 1 on my spare tire in the trunk.

Back