I finished building my 69 fury dash Tach today

Yes for sure. Were you going to install a tach in your 300 ? I want to see where you install that !!

Same spot as yours....
A431A72C-C22C-40AF-B1B3-6042A4294518.jpeg

The graphics are $20 Canadian each. They are a 2 part decal. 1- part is a black vinyl backing (decal) that covers the clock face 2- is the number graphics that gets applied to the black backing that you just put on the clock face. Just PM me and I’ll get back to you . Thanks everyone.

Now everyone will be asking you guys if your tachometer is original/real or reproduction!

Not trying to be a negative nelly, just thought I would let you know that the Chrysler clock is slightly smaller than the Dodge/Plymouth clocks. I'll tell you exactly how much in a few days, I'm laid up with the flu this week. I'm fairly certain you can figure something out using Marlow's decal. I met Marlow earlier this summer at the Millet car show, he's a great guy with a great car no question about it.

Not trying to be a negative nelly, just thought I would let you know that the Chrysler clock is slightly smaller than the Dodge/Plymouth clocks. I'll tell you exactly how much in a few days, I'm laid up with the flu this week. I'm fairly certain you can figure something out using Marlow's decal. I met Marlow earlier this summer at the Millet car show, he's a great guy with a great car no question about it.

Thanks I don’t have one to compare and would never have guessed they would be different. Get better that flu is nasty thats going around

Ok, it took a few weeks rather than days, I've had the flu for three weeks to the day, gotta stop smoking! The Chrysler clock is only slightly smaller, you should be able to figure something out Doba. First two pics are '71 Chrysler (same as my '70, I checked) last two are '71 Dodge. Also worth noting is that the set pin protrudes through the clear lens rather than the black panel, meaning more work to appear correct.
IMG_20180930_150240.jpg
IMG_20180930_150224.jpg
IMG_20180930_150142.jpg
IMG_20180930_150127.jpg

Hello everyone I just finished building my 69 fury dash tach today . In a nut shell mounted at 2 1/2 inch tack on the back of the clock mount . I had tack graphics made and had the needle 3D printed. I Painted the needle last night and mounted the stainless button. This is my first attempt at it let me know what you think View attachment 181241 View attachment 181242 View attachment 181243 View attachment 181244 View attachment 181245 View attachment 181246 View attachment 181247 View attachment 181248 View attachment 181249
Great looking tach.... I'm installing the dash on my 69 sport fury now and also restoring a 69 Polara 500... is there any chance your going to produce a few for sale? Thanks, Dave

Back