I fought the HOA and I beat the system.

I find it curious why anyone would voluntarily move to such an oppressive place. Why live in a city, why take a job with restrictions, why-why-why.
A simpler life is a much better life.

I find it curious why anyone would voluntarily move to such an oppressive place. Why live in a city, why take a job with restrictions, why-why-why.
To put a roof on the table and food over your head. It's only until you can retire to the simpler life.

To put a roof on the table and food over your head. It's only until you can retire to the simpler life.
This got me thinking. This is the way it used to work. Now, people of all ages just want to enter this country and retire immediately.

And they do. :BangHead:

You shouldn't be eligible to enter the United States until there is a job waiting for you.

Just don't mention The War...

PgwDtV.gif

I swear that was one of the funniest Fawlty Towers of the whole series.

"Ignore him. He's from Barcelona"
:rofl:

Nearly impossible to Point out the best ones. Personally I'd put "The Anniversary" and "The psychiatrist" on no.1 and "A touch of Class" on second, but this is subject to Change once in a while.
I could watch this forever without ever getting bored.

Back