I fought the HOA and I beat the system.

Now sell it for way way more than the rest of the houses go for in your neck of the woods

Now would be a good time to think about planting corn or sunflowers between the fence and road... :rolleyes:

Because of the Toyota Corona virus, Camp FUHOA is closed until further notice. So...
Until then,

tenor (2).gif

I find it really odd that this whole area isn't all part of one HOA.

View attachment 367898
That was the plan in 2003 when a developer (He built my house, btw) was going to build in that entire area (Deer Run Estates). He went bankrupt in 2007. Only 20% got built and then it went dead as a doorknob. Until this spring...
So, the houses that were built up to then are HOA and the rest of Deer Run never became part of the HOA.
I no longer pay the dues and they are going to put a lien on my property. Fuggem.
PicsArt_04-12-11.33.45.jpg

Last edited:
Why don't you just sell and get the hell out of there?
I lived in an hoa once but dues were minimal, but still a pain in my ***. Never again.... just a rip off. Go out and get some place a little further out in the country where you could use that new tractor you just bought.

1. This is a custom built house where I spec'd out every last 2x4 and nail.
2. I LOVE my house.
3. I LOVE my neighborhood.
4. I LOVE Fumbuck County.
5. I LOVE the weather.
6. I LOVE what I have done here to make this my Paradise.

Why would I want to move?
I'll be 71. Why would I want all that hassle of starting over.

The HOA is toothless and an embarrassing collection of old biddies who like to plant Geraniums.

At this point in life, I'm seeing all my old friends sick or dying. The HOA is nothing but an amusing talking item to me.

I lived in an hoa once but dues were minimal, but still a pain in my ***. Never again.... just a rip off. Go out and get some place a little further out in the country where you could use that new tractor you just bought.

Most of the time the HOA is an amusing sideshow. I am far more trouble to the HOA then they are to me!

One road in.....same road out. No through traffic or roads. My back yard is protected Woodlands. They are going to have to carry me out of here. Lol

Back