I fought the HOA and I beat the system.

We owned a house in a subdivision. Our son lived in it and actually paid the mortgage and the bills, but it was in our name. When he moved out we kept it for a few years and rented it out. I guess there wasn’t anything in the hoa preventing that because they never said anything. However, there was the Gladys Kravitz neighbor next door. She didn’t like our son and she didn’t like any of our tenants. The last tenant was the bad one. She was a terrible slob who of course was never on time with the rent and really gave Gladys something to complain about. After we gave that tenant the boot, we cleaned the place up and decided to sell. Ended up selling to a single mom with three unruly kids, two of them teenagers. I’m sure that went over like a lead balloon.

You should ask him how much he would pay you to NOT do the FUHOA dance when people are looking at it
upload_2019-2-22_16-29-17.gif

I'm really effing irked about this. Seriously, a neighbor putting their house up for sale over THIS? WTF? I never cozied up to these elitist snobs so good riddance, I guess.
Can you guys see my vision?
Jezzes H. Murphy. I'm breaking my goddam nuts on this. :BangHead:
705d2a35cd96869ede9937c4e1d83aeb0b36a571-1S_1280.jpg

If the neighbors are moving because of you, good, they'd be a worthless pain in the *** if they stayed. And it shows they are offended by anything. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that crap, I'd go out of my head dealing with a bunch of idiots who want to tell everyone else how to live. I'd have my fleet parked next to the cabin if it were me, let them know the fun they're missing out on.

I think it's rooted in jealousy. They are pissed they can't do the same. F 'em.
That’s it exactly! He’s fixing up a really nice addition to his property. They can’t do the same thing and they can’t stop him. They won’t be able to tolerate watching him enjoy it, so they’re bailing out.

I'm really effing irked about this. Seriously, a neighbor putting their house up for sale over THIS? WTF? I never cozied up to these elitist snobs so good riddance, I guess.
Can you guys see my vision?
Jezzes H. Murphy. I'm breaking my goddam nuts on this. :BangHead:
View attachment 262966

Very, very nice Stan!

Watch out, there might be another caravan heading to your house! And I'm not talking about a Dodge! LOL!

Back