I fought the HOA and I beat the system.

Have some local friends of yours inquire about, and walk through the home. Get photos of them while they're both outside with the realtor while pointing at your backyard with puzzled looks on their faces.

kill two birds with one stone. practical addition to your oasis and add to the value of the for sale by owner.
Aardvark_Portable_Toilet1-742x1346.png

mmmm ......wonder what the foreign ownership rules are like in your HOA......
What's Canada's policy on foreign ownership of property? :poke:

I'm really effing irked about this. Seriously, a neighbor putting their house up for sale over THIS? WTF? I never cozied up to these elitist snobs so good riddance, I guess.
Can you guys see my vision?
Jezzes H. Murphy. I'm breaking my goddam nuts on this. :BangHead:
View attachment 262966
Sure it looks like a comfy place to relax in the evening since there didn't seem to be a porch on the house you posted a picture of.

Nope, just used while waiting for a table to become available.
My son in law was a manager at a Cracker Barrel for a while until they showed him the door. I'll have to ask him.

Of course, that means I have to be nice to him... So, don't count on it.

Cool! Before they go, you should host a loud party with a bonfire on your backyard extension.

Looks like two new potential Airbnb locations? Surely, they probably will have had some property value increase during their ownership? Cash-out and upgrade!

So, those across-the-street people are leaving due to something that's not in their direct line of sight from their front window?

A friend related a story about a friend of his who was doing residential construction in the '70s. The frame was up, but the bathroom fixtures were not in, so "open pipe". Rather than go to the convenience store down the block, he opted to "do it there". No one else was around when he did it, but one day a policeman came to investigate "public lewdness" (or similar). As they talked, the policeman looked around and saw nothing wrong as there was a tall privacy fence around the back yard. He then went to the complainant for her story. She eagerly showed him HOW she saw what she'd seen, many times. The gallon bucket that elevated her eyes above the back fence. SHE got the scolding from the policeman. Then he returned to the construction sight to talk to the worker about what he found out. Last complaint. The fixtures and exterior walls happened soon afterward, on schedule.

Everybody needs some kind of "retreat" to escape to, for whatever reason. He-shed, she-shed, C-shed, or a place to just kick back and enjoy life.

How close is the beach?

CBODY67

Back