I guess I bought a GT?

With all the cars I've owned, I've only had one car that had a name.... and it was my SFGT... It's a long story that involves a local Mopar racer/builder that had built an engine for the car years before... Anyway, the car's name was Bob...

Knew you wouldn't be able to resist long mate!
Hey I have done good so far, I HAVEN'T PM'ed...yet. I keep telling myself, no I haven't the money and I have too many projects at present. It had better not come available in the new year. Lol.

Hey I have done good so far, I HAVEN'T PM'ed...yet. I keep telling myself, no I haven't the money and I have too many projects at present. It had better not come available in the new year. Lol.

bart eating popcorn.gif

It's the new year for many businesses! :poke:

I am not nearly as experienced as a restorer as many on these forums.

Having one done one major rebuild (although several minor ones)....there are very FEW cars in general....let alone C-bodies....that I would take on rebuilding "from the ground up".

But a SFGT like this one....who could resist??????

Best regards to whomever ends up with it...we are ALL cheering for you. :)

Heck of a score, wish I could stumble on stuff like this haha. Keep it, you KNOW you want to. I mean, it IS a GT.....

Back