I Hate Strokers!

stubs300

Reaction score
Not the motors. But the dickfores that answer your ad and ask for pics and say their interested. Only to be never heard from again, WTF is their major malfunction? Do you want my part or not? Just don't fuckin stroke me you ***-wipe! You people know who they are! Rant off.

Not the motors. But the dickfores that answer your ad and ask for pics and say their interested. Only to be never heard from again, WTF is their major malfunction? Do you want my part or not? Just don't fuckin stroke me you ***-wipe! You people know who they are! Rant off.

I think it has something to do with collecting pictures of cool cars that they can't afford.

Dave

A good friend asked me when I retired what I was going to do with myself, chase girls? I replied, a man my age is not going to chase any young thing very far or very fast, I prefer to troll for them with a C-Note hanging out of my fly.

Dave

What do you expect from a web site that seems to exist primarily for the purpose of people attempting to sell their junk?

I am that dickfore... in here, I expect prices and useful pics... or at least pics and that you understand I will set the price in my favor.

For the rest of the internet, I do the same. Plus I am also gauging how much I want to deal with someone. I have abandoned many items that started to add up to too much BS, including the seller's "vibe".

That said, I'm not much of a seller... I suppose because I don't want to deal with the other dickfores... :lol:

Back