1966 Plymouth furry 111
383 motor
Automatic transmission
24,500 miles
NO ISSUES...
Runs great
Turns heads everytime
old school craigers
Ive looked around and have yet to find a good deal on an oldie. I know what i have so please dont call me asking if i will take lower. This is a good deal i can be reached at show contact info thats my cell so you can text as well

No AC, manual brakes, pretty plain jane. Hell of good body, but damn.........he must not know what he has.

Was he a mail carrier and drove on the right side? You usually don't have the right side seat tore up and not the left.

Yeah, thats gonna need a frame....... but which year will work and who should he ask? :eusa_think:

So whats wrong with this car for sale? I would think 5k would be a good offer...I don't much about Fury's, and I definitely know nothing of a Plymouth FURRY lol, but this one looks nice to me for $6300, I mean, he knows he isn't going to get that as his asking price, you always ask more than you are willing to accept.
I looked on Hagerty, and they value a 318 car at level 1 condition, the worst condition, as an average value of $8500...??
Nadaguide classics says from $4317 to $11495 and thats going with the 383 2bbl with average retail at $6930. What am I missing??

So whats wrong with this car for sale? I would think 5k would be a good offer...I don't much about Fury's, and I definitely know nothing of a Plymouth FURRY lol, but this one looks nice to me for $6300, I mean, he knows he isn't going to get that as his asking price, you always ask more than you are willing to accept.
What would motivate you pay $6300?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back