I never knew that left-hand lugnuts...

Carmine

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Have these little hash marks on them (front and rear). But I guess you learn things when you start taking apart a super-low mileage, survivor C-body.

IMG_20210318_1939377.jpg

IMG_20210318_1948516.jpg

IMG_20210318_1954216.jpg

Last edited:
My 68 Valiant had R/L thread lugs.. also, the door hinges were right side up on the driver side of the car and same hinge upside down on the passenger.
I was 16 and the 68 was my first car, one weekend I got a bug up my *** and wanted to see how much of the car I could take apart with a crescent wrench and a screwdriver.. when I was done, only the body was left.. lol, the doors, hood, trunk, seats and many other parts were in the driveway.. when my parents came home from work, my dad lost his **** when he saw what I had done. He ordered me to put the car back together by the end of Sunday or else. Come Monday morning when it was time to go to school, I hadn’t put the seats or the two front doors on the car. But I had left for school after they both went to work, I drove to school sitting on a milk crate with no doors. Mind you this was in South Alabama. So it wasn’t that big of a deal. Awww those were the good all days..

that is a true story, no bullshit.
0E839106-E497-4581-815C-BB55568B0229.jpeg
C5E1E95C-F841-4B9E-8DB2-05C779E16630.jpeg
E38577A8-587D-4A6E-8FE5-03B4E522CE00.jpeg

Expect either:

1) More teases

2) Questions about how to bag it, swap in a panther front suspension, add sounds and LED everything.

So obviously 22" wheels. What about TTI headers and a lumpy cam or LS swap? :poke:

My 68 Valiant had R/L thread lugs.. also, the door hinges were right side up on the driver side of the car and same hinge upside down on the passenger.
I was 16 and the 68 was my first car, one weekend I got a bug up my *** and wanted to see how much of the car I could take apart with a crescent wrench and a screwdriver.. when I was done, only the body was left.. lol, the doors, hood, trunk, seats and many other parts were in the driveway.. when my parents came home from work, my dad lost his **** when he saw what I had done. He ordered me to put the car back together by the end of Sunday or else. Come Monday morning when it was time to go to school, I hadn’t put the seats or the two front doors on the car. But I had left for school after they both went to work, I drove to school sitting on a milk crate with no doors. Mind you this was in South Alabama. So it wasn’t that big of a deal. Awww those were the good all days..

that is a true story, no bullshit.
View attachment 447711 View attachment 447712 View attachment 447710
That's a great story John.

Back