I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

Nice
451-585 HP according to mph

One of the Scat Pack guys told me one of the tricks was to pull the #31 fuse out for one minute and put it back in. He said it resets the computer to maximum fuel at WOT and he is consistently running 11.2 with slicks without using Launch mode. None of the Scat Packs are using Launch mode at the track that I observed.

BTW, the 6 piston Brembo's and 15.2" rotors slow you down quickly and safely.

I raced a guy in a 2000 something Corvette.
I cant/don't drive under ANY conditions that I need that. Zero use to me.
It's want you need now and I'm all for it.
I blew every last gram of the need to speed testosterone on my two new Corvettes.
I did the same thing.
Except for the bling of course...

Overkill for a push bar and stuff....

FB_IMG_1558629867848.jpg

You couldn't drive that thing for more than half an hour before being surrounded by SWAT armored vehicles.

Around here you could.....

We have military vehicles and police tactical vehicles and prototypes driving on the local roads daily here driving to different Army Test Facilities. Aberdeen Proving Ground to the Edgewood Arsenal to the Churchville Army Test Area to Patuxent Naval Station to Martin State Airport, etc. You see these type of vehicles and everything in military truck, tank, and howitzer on the local roads around here every day.

Around here you could.....

We have military vehicles and police tactical vehicles and prototypes driving on the local roads daily here driving to different Army Test Facilities. Aberdeen Proving Ground to the Edgewood Arsenal to the Churchville Army Test Area to Patuxent Naval Station to Martin State Airport, etc. You see these type of vehicles and everything in military truck, tank, and howitzer on the local roads around here every day.
I want to live there! But for that reason only.

I want to live there! But for that reason only.

:thumbsup: :usflag:

With a military background and able to secure a minimum of a Secret security clearance you can get a job from $30 - $50+ an hour working for the Proving ground.

The Scat Pack Charger has an 18.5 gallon fuel tank.

I went to the track with a 1/2 tank. 4 runs later I was at a 1/4 tank. Hard to guess actual fuel consumption. Best guess 4 gallons for 4 runs. One gallon per run seems a little excessive.

The Scat Pack Charger has an 18.5 gallon fuel tank.

I went to the track with a 1/2 tank. 4 runs later I was at a 1/4 tank. Hard to guess actual fuel consumption. Best guess 4 gallons for 4 runs. One gallon per run seems a little excessive.
That's ~$12 well spent. You will spend that much on tolls going to Carlisle and that a no fun at all drive on a POS road.

Back