I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

I had a bunch of kids (10-12 years old) come up to my Scat Pack at Carlisle and thought my car was part of the Dodge Performance display. I was parked right next to the Dodge display. The kids were very respectful and asked if they could sit in my car. I said sure expecting one would jump in the drivers seat. All 4 jumped in to all 4 doors. That was pretty cool. I moved the power seat up a tad so they could sit in the drivers seat and grab the steering wheel. They all took turns getting in the drivers seat. I thought that was pretty cool.
That reminded me of flashbacks when I was 14 and sat in a brand new 68 RR at the Plymouth dealer when my Dad bought his first of 3 new Plymouth wagon's.

I did that once going up the mountain in the Zugsptiz in the German Alps in my Z28. Almost went off the dang cliff.....

Bob, show them how it's done and take care of the problem..

Wait, The USAF Is Spending Hundreds Of Thousands Airlifting Two Dodge Chargers To The UK?

https___api.thedrive.com_wp-content_uploads_2019_08_chase-cars-jbmdl.jpeg

I had a bunch of kids (10-12 years old) come up to my Scat Pack at Carlisle and thought my car was part of the Dodge Performance display. I was parked right next to the Dodge display. The kids were very respectful and asked if they could sit in my car. I said sure expecting one would jump in the drivers seat. All 4 jumped in to all 4 doors. That was pretty cool. I moved the power seat up a tad so they could sit in the drivers seat and grab the steering wheel. They all took turns getting in the drivers seat. I thought that was pretty cool.
That reminded me of flashbacks when I was 14 and sat in a brand new 68 RR at the Plymouth dealer when my Dad bought his first of 3 new Plymouth wagon's.
Way to go Bob!!!

I wish they would finally bring back a low cost no-nonsene car like the orginal Road Runner or the possibility to order a book keeper Looks sleeper like back in the old days in the Tradition of a 67 Fairlane 427 post sedan for example.

I wish they would finally bring back a low cost no-nonsene car like the orginal Road Runner or the possibility to order a book keeper Looks sleeper like back in the old days in the Tradition of a 67 Fairlane 427 post sedan for example.

You can buy a 5.7L Charger or Challenger somewhere in the high $20k range. That is pretty cheap these days and it has 395 hp. Enough for a starter/get in trouble hot rod.

So as in the old days you have to dig a bit deeper in the sales catalog, I'm out of new car Business since 1986 I guess.

Back