I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

I pretty sure Track Mode shift points were programed specifically for the quarter mile. They're not dummies.
Seriously doubt a human can do better.

I seriously doubt that you have gone higher than 6th, if that.

Believe me....that 6.4L in Track Mode is moving rapidly through the 1/4 mile. I haven't even given a thought about what gear it was in at the end of the 1/4 mile. I do agree that no way it would be in 8th gear. I don't even think it made it to 6th gear. Based on number of shifts I know it made it to 4th and I think maybe 5th gear. I do know that even getting near the traps and maybe getting a little out of the groove and the Scat Pack was getting a little squirrely as I was blasting through the traps.

But while it does it's thing faster than a human, it still isn't "being one with the machine". You are just along for the ride.

I'm sure you're poking so I will toy back. That's a juvenile statement that carries no merit .

I'm not even familiar with A/C, so I'll stay out of this discussion. But enjoy.

Glad to see you've awaken ...
Stop it, Dave. I have always agreed the autos were faster. I knew that in the sixties. ****. They're still using 2 SPD Powerglides in a lot of classes.
You're not understanding the man/machine part. Sad.

Stop it, Dave. I have always agreed the autos were faster. I knew that in the sixties. ****. They're still using 2 SPD Powerglides in a lot of classes.
You're not understanding the man/machine part. Sad.

I understand the thought or intent of the thought. I'm in complete disagreement in the reality of it.

20190808_143858.jpg

Something I noticed in this picture.....

When you blow it up you can see my Red Ram at the top of the picture.

20190808_143933.jpg

At my friends Amish built garage this morning.

I may sell my townhouse and build a rancher and one of these garages....

20190810_104801.jpg

Back