I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

Well, :icon_fU: you. I'll see your psychedelic girly headlights and raise you with real manly men driving lights.

View attachment 318988

IMG_20190924_103428.jpg

How can you live with this crooked assembly ? :poke:

You can make anything with stickers and a fiberglass shell over a tube cage

But.....a 2 door Charger is looking pretty dang good.

What about the 500 production car rule to run in NASCAR? Or doesn't that production rule apply anymore???

What about the 500 production car rule to run in NASCAR? Or doesn't that production rule apply anymore???
They still have rules? I thought they went to "whatever we feel like today" rules. A fake Charger wouldn't get me to watch again, I barely even watch drag racing anymore. I wish they'd make Ford and GM make their own engines. "But it's not a Hemi!" Yeah, sure.

They still have rules? I thought they went to "whatever we feel like today" rules. A fake Charger wouldn't get me to watch again, I barely even watch drag racing anymore. I wish they'd make Ford and GM make their own engines. "But it's not a Hemi!" Yeah, sure.
I would rather go to a ProMod race any day.

NHRA races suck.....takes way too long and they oil the track way too often and takes forever to clean up the track.

But.....a 2 door Charger is looking pretty dang good.

It may or may not. There isn't anything that resembles a street car anyways. If they didn't have decals you would be hard pressed to tell them apart.

Dodge back to Nascar, no fans at Nascar track.
Sanctioning bodies just don't get it. You have to have a car that is relatable. Nobody believes that they are actually looking at a Camry or Fusion neither of them even come with a V8.
Nobody believes the flip top body is any part of a Camry or Mustang. Pro stock is a joke, more like Camaro shootout, yeah that's exciting if your a Camaro fan. Which one are you pulling for red, white or Summit.
Thanks but I think I will watch a 1320 video of a outlaw street race.or a no prep event.

Dodge back to Nascar, no fans at Nascar track.
Sanctioning bodies just don't get it. You have to have a car that is relatable. Nobody believes that they are actually looking at a Camry or Fusion neither of them even come with a V8.
Nobody believes the flip top body is any part of a Camry or Mustang. Pro stock is a joke, more like Camaro shootout, yeah that's exciting if your a Camaro fan. Which one are you pulling for red, white or Summit.
Thanks but I think I will watch a 1320 video of a outlaw street race.or a no prep event.

A lot of nice classes of racing worth seeing.

Pro mod of course.
Top Sportsman
Outlaw 10.5
X275
8.00 index
No prep
422 guys (Nostaglic Super Stockers from the 60's)

10X ^^^^^
10.0 index always has a ton of cars.
Don't forget UMTR. Nothing like watching a car pull the wheels in first and then up in the air again when they shift to second.

Last edited:
Back