I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

How is the cruise going Graham? I hope you and your wife are enjoying yourselves. Except for me bothering you about the Scat Pack acquisition. Lol

Having a great time Bob thanks for asking. Having cervesa in a cantina in Huatulco today. Puerto Vallarta in a couple days then Los Angeles...85 degrees and 75% humidity makes us Canadians thaw out finally.

And believe me no salads were harmed at lunch....:)

mcdonalds salad.jpg

The dealer I bought my Charger from had a Knuckle White Scat Pack Charger with black stripes. It also had the lane departure, active braking, and the reactive cruise control. I didn't want any of that....it just adds another $5k and its stuff that I would never use.

The dealer I bought my Charger from had a Knuckle White Scat Pack Charger with black stripes. It also had the lane departure, active braking, and the reactive cruise control. I didn't want any of that....it just adds another $5k and its stuff that I would never use.
I didn't get the technology group either, but I did get the dynamics package for the 6 piston brake calipers. I went a little nuts with options, I am still trying to figure out where the 19 speakers are located for the Harmon Kardon system. You will receive an e-mail from Dodge in a few weeks with some diagnostic info, it will even tell you your current oil level, tire pressure and fuel level. Yes I know technology is here to stay, but I think it is a sad testament of the general public. People today are dumb/don't want to know how to use an oil dip stick, tire pressure gauge or use their eyes to look at a fuel gauge. Pathetic. Yesterday I received an e-mail informing me that I can tell "Alexa" (I don't own one of those spy gadgets)to start the Dodge. The same part of the general public that found it difficult to turn a key in the dash, can no longer muster the energy to push the start button on the dash or on the fob. I feel autonomous biting at my ***!

I didn't get the technology group either, but I did get the dynamics package for the 6 piston brake calipers. I went a little nuts with options, I am still trying to figure out where the 19 speakers are located for the Harmon Kardon system. You will receive an e-mail from Dodge in a few weeks with some diagnostic info, it will even tell you your current oil level, tire pressure and fuel level. Yes I know technology is here to stay, but I think it is a sad testament of the general public. People today are dumb/don't want to know how to use an oil dip stick, tire pressure gauge or use their eyes to look at a fuel gauge. Pathetic. Yesterday I received an e-mail informing me that I can tell "Alexa" (I don't own one of those spy gadgets)to start the Dodge. The same part of the general public that found it difficult to turn a key in the dash, can no longer muster the energy to push the start button on the dash or on the fob. I feel autonomous biting at my ***!

I have the Dynamics Package and the Driver Confidence Package.

Very, very nice. I hope you're getting discounts on these, I would have given you a control # if you wanted one.

Carmine, how can I get an electronic copy of my window sticker? I've asked the dealer for it and haven't received it yet.

My VIN is...

2C3CDXGJ8KH619361

Back